IDEA Services

IDEA Services Employee Review

View all IDEA Services reviews

Challenging but rewarding workplace
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Lower Hutt City, Wellington10 July 2018
Supporting people with intellectual disabilities to become more independent and having there own life choices. I ran groups like music and football that part of the job was very fun and rewarding. When people have health issues and seeing how hard it can be day today for the families can be hard, but when you see the people happy and thanking for your hard work it is all worth it.

Other IDEA Services Employee Reviews

independent but irregular
Support Worker & Family Advocate (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington25 February 2020
Work can be meaningful,
management can be hands-off,
usually working alone or with another team mate,
must do cooking a lot of the times,
driving is a must,
easy to take leave but if you'll be excluded from leave-taking if there are already a lot of other people taking leave.
Working for Idea services
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mount Maunganui, NZ1 December 2019
I enjoyed the work involved, especially supporting the people in my care. Learning from them, different personalities, but also the opportunity to continue learning and being trained within the company. I would definitely work for Idea again if circumstances allowed.