IDEA Services Employee Review

View all IDEA Services reviews

Difficult, hard and dangerous work with little to no support or reward.
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  North Island19 March 2017
Extremely difficult job at the best of times. Bare minimum training, extremely stressful, long shifts. No real organisation, little support for staff (especially in stressful and difficult situations such as when clients become difficult, upset or violent)!

Extremely poor management performance and support; borderline illegal treatment of staff, dangerous work practices and culture of indifference to staff issues or problems.
Pros
Not that i've noticed.
Cons
Pretty much all of it.

Other IDEA Services Employee Reviews

fun work place
Senior Support worker (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty24 September 2019
i enjoy working with them but job is insecure
you may need to look for new job as they dont help in work permits
otherwise its good
i love working with my residents
Events coordinator
Activities coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Lynn, Auckland14 September 2019
My job entailed overall meal preparing toilet cleaning and keeping the clients busy and happy about coming to the big scary building on veronica street in New Lynn

OVERALL I felt sad and loathed coming to work the employees I worked for except one or two were mean and rude to the gentle natured clients that liked coming there

I am very thankful that I got to know some interesting funny out going people to me they wernt dumb just challenged and very mistreated in their overall life.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons