IDEA Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IDEA Services Employee Review

Be paitence

13 September 2017
As a support worker my job is to support the person regardless of his or her race gender or culture.Be paitence when you at work .dont be stress which makes life harder for others. Take a break if you need to.
30 June 2020
Same role
Mental Health Support Worker (Former Employee) - Timaru, Canterbury
I worked in Timaru branch and managers and staff over there were very helpful and supportive. Also, I experienced the best orientation. Fun loving and caring staff.
25 May 2020
Same role
Vocational support worker. (Former Employee) - Auckland
I worked in a vocational centre catering for high needs users. This is for largely immobile, non vocal clients. The staff put more time and energy into their own extended lunch breaks than they did client activities. A large percentage of the time they were on their phones or going out for cigarette breaks.Nobody took accountability when incidents occured. If I voiced up I was jumped on.Absolute toxic environment.
9 January 2018
Same location
Cultural Performing Arts Tutor (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
The management were open and work specific. This enabled me to deliver their requirements easily without any miscommunication.

This originally was going to be a one off - but has generated more work. Start time yet to be decided by ourselves and the company.
Pros
Shared meals with them