IHC New Zealand

IHC New Zealand Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews

Fun workplace

I had learnt how to support to child who an intellectually person to reach their goal. My team assist them with activities in the community like going to the gym, kicking a ball around, swimming or just spending some quality time together on a regular basis. I really enjoyed this job.

Lifetime Friends

This exciting and highly supportive volunteer role was challenging and rewarding for me, because I was am to see the change of my buddy from being shy to highly interactive. This role has given my lifetime knowledge, skills and friendship. I would encourage others to get involve with this organisation because the people that you meet will inspire you to achieve things that you thought you personally couldn't / wouldn't do.

Fun and learning experience

Being an IHC worker is a wonderful experience. I was assigned to a child with ortism and its rewarding to know how taking her out to experience the world, can help her in with everyday life. I learned many things through IHC such as skills like patience and communication skill to also doing a medicine course, learning about how to give medication to others. The recruitment process was slow but the job is amazing and I enjoy the family and child i'm working with. The hardest part of the job is the hours of work. They are unreliable and at the moment im being given the bear minimum of less than 5hours a week and sometimes only 5hours every 2weeks, Hence why i'm trying to find a second job. The most enjoyable part of the job is just learning new things and being able to be a new friend to the child.

Pros

fun, enjoyable

Cons

no hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHC New Zealand. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

IHC New Zealand Reviews by Job Title

• IHC New Zealand
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?