Indus Recruitment Employee Reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I was working for Indus Recruitment for 6 months, there services is so great.. I got permanent full time at one of jobs that was given to me by Indus.. I loved it there but there was some family issues that's why I was resigned, but I loved my job.. Hope to get one like this.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Indus Recruitment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indus Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Indus Recruitment
- How are the working hours3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Indus Recruitment?2 people answered
- Do you consider an overseas worker?... im from Philippines2 people answered
- If you were to leave Indus Recruitment, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Have you an agency here in philippines where?One person answered
- How about the accommodation and also the Beneficiary of the workers?
- Do you take 16year olds?
- I apply the job food processor - panmure 2 weeks ago. I want to know result I have opportunity or no…
- What kind of job is it please. Not much info but I am interested, thank you
- How can i apply? I am currently working Dubai with same field and experience. Do you have agency her…
See all questions and answers