Inghams Enterprises
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Inghams Enterprises Employee Review

Good place to work in

20 June 2020
I will describe the work in Inghams as a good experience as you learn each day something new and in a typical day i start the communication skill with my staff to talk about what we did yesterday and what we will do today to get everything done and all the work is a corporation work between the staff .
Pros
Cheap staff sales
Cons
normal hours
30 April 2017
Same location
Hatchery worker (Former Employee) - Matamata, Waikato
average factory work. very heavy lifting. Handling poultry and eggs. hatching eggs into chickens. The hardest part of the job would be the heavy lifting. The easiest is everything really just the lifting is abit heavy. I would do the job again. Excellent hour's for Parents with kids in school
4 March 2014
Same location
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) - Matamata, N
No two days are the same which suits me as I like the variety of problems that could present itself in many shapes or forms. I have learned that there are more than one way of doing the same thing - convincing management of this have proven to be difficult in many cases. I get along with all my co-workers and would like to think the feeling is mutual. The hardest part of my job is sometimes to accept that certain things will not change. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I have a good balance between office work and hands-on work.
Pros
Staff sales
Cons
Frustrations due to lack of "thinking out of the box"
17 May 2020
Hygiene Manager (Former Employee) - Waikato
Many a opportunity for personal development exist in a very multicultural environment. Personally the position I chose was not suited for me. Change management systems should be looked at.
Pros
Good support at all levels
Cons
Communiction through the various business stream could improve.