Ingram Micro
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

New Zealand7 reviews
Liked working here. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming when I first started. They helped me a lot with the thing I had trouble with. Would recommend to family and friends.
The company was good. Alot of different cultures. The hours was were great. Being my first warehousing job I actually learnt quite abit. In saying that most was just comonsence really. The money side of things were ok but not great.
I learnt alot of thing while working at Ingram Micro , I've been through all departments in the warehouse and I find it fascinating how we deal with technology products receiving new products each day and especially our customers, Management team are great It is a safe workplace
Fantastic team, lovely people all very supportive and friendly. Had great mangers who helped me to adjust to a new country and job I made friends for life here.
Hi my name is pam george ive been with ingram micro for a short period of time as ive learn and gained experience in that time but ive enjoyed working with a great team and found confidence in myself to strive and gain more experience were ever i go in the future.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hard long working hours
The work culture at Ingram Micro was excellent in Auckland, New Zealand. I really enjoyed being part of the team. Highly valued. Although job prospects were limited - I was grateful for the chance they provided me with to better myself and increase my skill level.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No job advancement
I really loved my job , talking to clients , keeping them updated , keepng our syste updated (SAP)