Ingram Micro

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,044 reviews
My opinion
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland26 March 2018
The company was good. Alot of different cultures. The hours was were great. Being my first warehousing job I actually learnt quite abit. In saying that most was just comonsence really. The money side of things were ok but not great.
fun workplace
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland12 March 2018
I learnt alot of thing while working at Ingram Micro , I've been through all departments in the warehouse and I find it fascinating how we deal with technology products receiving new products each day and especially our customers, Management team are great It is a safe workplace
Brilliant opportunity
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Auckland New Zealand2 March 2018
Fantastic team, lovely people all very supportive and friendly. Had great mangers who helped me to adjust to a new country and job I made friends for life here.
Productive and good workers.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland21 January 2017
Hi my name is pam george ive been with ingram micro for a short period of time as ive learn and gained experience in that time but ive enjoyed working with a great team and found confidence in myself to strive and gain more experience were ever i go in the future.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hard long working hours
Excellent Culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland8 August 2016
The work culture at Ingram Micro was excellent in Auckland, New Zealand. I really enjoyed being part of the team. Highly valued. Although job prospects were limited - I was grateful for the chance they provided me with to better myself and increase my skill level.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No job advancement
Productive and fun workplace
Key Account Support for Telecom and Gen-i (Former Employee) –  Albany15 April 2013
I really loved my job , talking to clients , keeping them updated , keepng our syste updated (SAP)