ISO Limited NZ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ISO Limited NZ Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews
Everyday I would show up to work on time and sign in. I would get straight into work and start measuring logs mostly bottom, then spray paint the length of logs on the side of the truck. It taught me to be hard working.
Pros
Workers were really cool to work with. A diverse bunch who are hard-working and friendly. However, the safety standards are not taken seriously by the company at all, the pay does not reflect the labour demanding, 12-hour shifts shift work, not to mention the hazardous environment you endure. You could find yourself in a safer environment, working at similar jobs with a pay rate and a company that value and reflect your efforts.

ISO - NOT WORTH IT!
Logistics and warehousing of logs for export.Job is ok.Just alittle bit dissapointed with no set roster as we are so under staffed and have to do 16 hour shifts.The company has just started marsalling and health and safety is still not paramount after 11 months.The loyalty from staff is good but feel that ISO dont show the same loyalty.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Long hours.
Long hours, excavator work, safe conditions. Able to travel out of port. Able to work as wharf hand or on boat loading. Must be fit and healthy.
Pros
PPE gear provided
Cons