ISS Facility Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from ISS Facility Services:

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

New Zealand48 reviews
Everything is good here. You need to work hard and u will get what u expect. Pay day never be late and always on time. Very enjoyable and encouraging environment.
Rest home

Mobbing floor

Vacuum floors

Kitchen areas

Dementia Rooms, Office areas
Management is not confident and take a relaxing attitude.
They entirely depend on the supervisors and down the line managers,

Sales do not produce new business but expect you to retain current contracts.

Managers and supervisors have to work extremely hard to keep the customer happy

Every year they have redundancies and you have to fight and have a good profile to stay in your job.
As a cleaner for ISS Facility Services I liked working with my Team Leader she was very good trainer. commerical cleaner can be a delicate job.
very rewarding.
Iv worked ISS for a year
The supervisor never went out to any of the sites.

Since the new south Island boss started she has lost over 15 sites in a period of a year. I they will tell you have work on a Monday you show up the site people have no idea who you are and why you are there. Very hopeless with communication.
It works great with time management especially having kids. I learn how to arm and disarm work places and clean properly making sure the job gets done well, and workers who work on site during the day are happy with the work I do. Its a good and welcoming workplace, there is no hard part while being a cleaner,Why? Because you work at your own time and own pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing early to go home and see family.
Will I meet lots of different kinds of people learnt how messy other cultures are and worked lots of different hours but it was hard work for some of the jobs as it was quite messy sometimes I could work a day shift witch started at 9 and finished at 5 then at 7 start cleaning offices but the pay was hard to get sorted as I could end up doing way over the 70 hours a week but only get paid for the hour or Less we meant to be there for.
Pros
Sometimes company car
Cons
It was a really awesome job. I really loved cleaning and the people I got to meet at each cleaning sites were amazing and awesome seeing new faces and making sure everything is clean and spotless for them. especially my team work colleagues we would all help each other out. I would start at 3pm and finish work around 1am.
Pros
Good people Good Friends
Cons
less pay for what I was doing
Currently employed by ISS in hamilton and the site manager is useless. All stay are under, not by a few hours but close to 10 or more hours. Staff are kept on casual contract and when dispute about being under paid the manager disadvantages there work hours. This is not the story only one site and other site staff under different management are having the same issue.
Cons
Illegal practices for under paying
A typical day at work is never like the other, just gets better, if it isn't our supervisors/managers will sort it out.
Workplace culture is enjoyable, bums down, heads up.

Hardest part of job, not having the correct equipment.

Most enjoyable part of job is Payday. Yeeha!!! when paid correctly.

Bummer when that doesn't happens, still haven't been paid the correct wages the whole of August 2018. Hello Wages.

Do the right thing, correct it. Dur!!

Regards

Miriam Brown
Pros
No complaints from Clients and KFC
Cons
Not getting paid correctly
All I can say it was great at first i loved working every night but month later on my partner started relying on me to do his work as well when I had finished my jobs no good.
Pros
Jobs were great good hours
Cons
Lazy partner...lack of leadership
Learnt a lot of things with in this job, making sure everything was spotless, had really good experience in what task was given to do, hardest part was less time with family due to working 7 days morning and night shifts but most of all the enjoyable part is meeting multi cultural people.
enjoyed working with this company,
good salary and good managers but only problem they didn't support for VISA. It was my first company to start my career in NZ.
I am very happy to work with such an organized and friendly management who take care of their employees very well. We can enjoy work life balance by working with ISS Facility Services.

Proper induction and ongoing training make their employees a proper fit for that particular role. Moreover the supervisors are very supportive and very responsive in fixing the issues for their employees.
Going to work to clean is a typical day.Management is there with you at the location of the workplace.Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to no the clients that you working for and the hardest job trying to clean around people in there work space while they working.These's always going to be different cultures in workplaces and that's when everyone has to work together as one even though sometimes its hard to understand the way they speak.
I enjoy working as a cleaner at ISS Facility Services. I am a good fit
for the job but want to extend my job from a cleaner to a healthcare assistant.
Pros
Cons
Yes Please
My lift in NZ started with this company. they had procedures / Good managers to lead us to company goal.
During the time being i loved to work with our fellow team & this gave me a chance learn a lot about NZ
Pros
Good lift
Cons
I am a full time international student. ISS facility Service is good Service company which provide good amenities to their employee and and maintain hygiene and safety issues and thinking about employer physical and environmental facilities.
Pros
Bonus of Public holidays
i have learned to work in a team and therefore we have enjoyed a working environment and the team members are very helpful and try to solve out the problems.
Pros
free lunch
cleaning,rubbish,kitchen dish washer
different cleaning products,clean large office spaces

excellent

i worked alone

nothing

working stress free
Pros
free coffees
Cons
nothing
Management are hardly ever able to get hold of, and if you do get hold of them they don't seem to be able to do alot.
The 0800 number for staff to communicate with their employers, payroll etc when you ring it the call centre can't seem to find your supervisor let alone know one even exists in your town.

In time i worked there i was told of so many workers getting underpaid and/or not paid on time.

For the amount of driving you do to the other side of town and back you get no travel assistance.

Could be a great place to work for. Just needs a little work first.
Cons
Late hours on weeknights, miscommunication, alot of work for not much.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.
1.6K