ISS Facility Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from ISS Facility Services:

ISS Facility Services Management reviews

New Zealand48 reviews
Management is not confident and take a relaxing attitude.
They entirely depend on the supervisors and down the line managers,

Sales do not produce new business but expect you to retain current contracts.

Managers and supervisors have to work extremely hard to keep the customer happy

Every year they have redundancies and you have to fight and have a good profile to stay in your job.
It works great with time management especially having kids. I learn how to arm and disarm work places and clean properly making sure the job gets done well, and workers who work on site during the day are happy with the work I do. Its a good and welcoming workplace, there is no hard part while being a cleaner,Why? Because you work at your own time and own pace. The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing early to go home and see family.
Currently employed by ISS in hamilton and the site manager is useless. All stay are under, not by a few hours but close to 10 or more hours. Staff are kept on casual contract and when dispute about being under paid the manager disadvantages there work hours. This is not the story only one site and other site staff under different management are having the same issue.
Cons
Illegal practices for under paying
I am very happy to work with such an organized and friendly management who take care of their employees very well. We can enjoy work life balance by working with ISS Facility Services.

Proper induction and ongoing training make their employees a proper fit for that particular role. Moreover the supervisors are very supportive and very responsive in fixing the issues for their employees.
Going to work to clean is a typical day.Management is there with you at the location of the workplace.Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to no the clients that you working for and the hardest job trying to clean around people in there work space while they working.These's always going to be different cultures in workplaces and that's when everyone has to work together as one even though sometimes its hard to understand the way they speak.
Management are hardly ever able to get hold of, and if you do get hold of them they don't seem to be able to do alot.
The 0800 number for staff to communicate with their employers, payroll etc when you ring it the call centre can't seem to find your supervisor let alone know one even exists in your town.

In time i worked there i was told of so many workers getting underpaid and/or not paid on time.

For the amount of driving you do to the other side of town and back you get no travel assistance.

Could be a great place to work for. Just needs a little work first.
Cons
Late hours on weeknights, miscommunication, alot of work for not much.
Working at a Westfield mall is always challenging, it gets busy regularly and throughout my period of work I learned a lot. Such as customer service, time management, training new employees etc; The management was also helpful and was always nice to work there.
What a productive, fun job leaned so many skills for future opportunities. Good management and also friendly people. Look after their workers and give chances to workers to progress. Worked in this company for about two years
Pros
night time so you can take kidds to school
Cons
very long hours
good day at work, learned many things like more of hard work. Nice management with good and co-operative co-workers. I enjoy my every job that I get into
I.S.S is a great company to work for, very flexible and fit in nicely with family leisure time.
Going into work every morning was great, looking forward to seeing the clients faces, although being a cleaner has its challenging times, co-workers were great to work with.
liaising with management was very easy going.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ISS Facility Services?
Work is fine.
Learn new things every day

No hand overs, management can do a lot better for staff and customers.
Work mates and co-workers are fine, no problems.

Doing nothing but walking around waiting for something to happen.

When its busy and everybody do their part in making a job to everybody`s satisfaction.
Cons
bad wages