ISS Facility Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from ISS Facility Services:

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

New Zealand48 reviews
Everything is GOOD
Everything is good here. You need to work hard and u will get what u expect. Pay day never be late and always on time. Very enjoyable and encouraging environment.
Organised
Awesome to work under ISS Facilities. The company is well organised and prepared. When ever I need products that I have run out. The order is delivered to the site on time ready for me to continue with my daily routine to clean
Pros
Hours are suitable for me
Fun and friendly environment
Working at a Westfield mall is always challenging, it gets busy regularly and throughout my period of work I learned a lot. Such as customer service, time management, training new employees etc; The management was also helpful and was always nice to work there.
Productive and friendly staff to work with
I worked at Trafalgar Square in the food court, clearing tables, doing dishes, cleaning floors, delivering dishes back to the right people. The staff were friendly and easy to get on with.
Pros
Helpful staff
good work place
a typical day would be to set up cleaning stations and prepare for the day ahead. clearing tables and rubbish bins taking dishes back to the retailers
What a productive, fun job leaned so many skills for future opportunities. Good management and also friendly people. Look after their workers and give chances to workers to progress. Worked in this company for about two years
Pros
night time so you can take kidds to school
Cons
very long hours
Work PLace
Normal day at work would sitting down as group making everyone knows there job and what task of the day is..Workin as team insuring everyone works well as a team...Co workers always good to one another,Hardest job would walking up and down staris all day long and most enjoyable would have to be working and making every day count
Pros
Free Lunches
Hard work
Working on wards cleaning was very hard you had to work around patients that were in bed clean in lounge were families were up side was you always got a thank you for what you did and other staff were great.
cleaning
cleaning toilets, vacuuming classrooms and moping floors et, not my kind of liking but a job was a job. I just earned a lil bit on the side for my personal needs.
increases the physical activity, learning new ways to clean, fun to work
good day at work, learned many things like more of hard work. Nice management with good and co-operative co-workers. I enjoy my every job that I get into
Good working atmosphere
A typical day would be to check in see where bouts we are required, have a tool box meeting about dangers and whos doing what and where, ways for communication when the crew go into manholes, i learnt about safety and being responsible as peoples lives are in my hands. I managed teams or crews up to 6-11 at a time, the hardest part about the job would be the climbing up heights of roughly 75-100m of the ground, so if you start off unfit, you eventually become fit and stronger with the different levels of heights having to be climb etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working some really great people of all ages.
Pros
Meeting good people
Cons
high standard of customer service
Good energetic place with a really good menu with lots of variety. We were the busy café in town, our team was small but we manage days with little staff to provide servive for over 120 meals over the summer months. I learnt most of my barista skills by Barista with over 20 years experience. A great place to grow and learn about the hospitality industry.
Pros
Good food and drinks free
Cons
Short hours
was good
i enjoyed the job ,Looked after staff , trained and all got a long fine, did lots of different jobs at different places , no one part of thejob was hard
Working with a team is funny
Every night I have to work except Thursday and Friday. I am polishing the floor by using burnisher. Actually this work is fairly hard. Difficult to finish the floor within given time frame. So I take some more time to finish the task. Some days there are no more marks and dust on the floor. So that days I manage my given time properly. Because I do the dust roll and burning same time.
I am working in the food court on Thursday and Friday at day time. This time is really enjoyable. Because we are working as a team and we are talking with customers.

In this job I learned how to manage the time, about cleaning method.
strict work place
It was a wonderful job, everyone work as a team help each other and seek help if needed
Punctuality is needed every single time
Pros
Time
Healthy and learning atmosphere
Good learning experience while working with this organisation. Friendly team work. Learned to manage problems at difficult situations.
always play volley at lunch
i work really well with my team and everyone treat equal,respect other peoples culture,manager shes really good with us working together as team
Pros
manager always shout us free lunches
Cons
we work overtime when theres a functions and the place needs to be done asap
fun and very challeninging at times
I.S.S is a great company to work for, very flexible and fit in nicely with family leisure time.
Going into work every morning was great, looking forward to seeing the clients faces, although being a cleaner has its challenging times, co-workers were great to work with. liaising with management was very easy going.
productive and fun work place
lovely company to work for, people are very friendly, and the job very flexible
Pros
fit in with family life
work ok salary based
ordering supplies for my sites
learnt about mico fibre

all night work
Love this place
I love my church!!! People here are awesome, we are like a big family all there for each other, helping with anything you need.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K