Jacobs
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Jacobs Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Coming in as a graduate, let alone from another country can be scary. But all the seniors were welcoming and approachable, even when they were busy they were always willing to lend a helping hand to improve your understanding and further develop your knowledge.

Speaking up is key and speaking to everyone to find out work sort of work suits you if you don't want to be pigeon holed. for the shy character, approaching individuals in private is a good way to still speak up if interested in a particular project or task.

Jacobs are really pushing on inclusion and diversity, I think it is really awesome how they are approaching it and would recommend anyone joining to get involved with the local committee.
we work every day to make the world better for all. Everything we do – from addressing water scarcity and aging infrastructure to ensuring access to life-saving therapies and protecting against sophisticated cyberattacks – is more than projects outlined in proposal requests. They’re our challenges as human beings, too.
A professional services company with talented employees who are very committed to providing excellent services to the clients. Family oriented company which gives employees more time with their families through time flexibility. Provides us with an inclusive environment and meaningful work through which we can make lasting contributions as we develop and grow our careers.
Pros
Free healthcare insurance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jacobs?