Jeanswest

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.0Job Security & Advancement

The expectation for casuals to be available 24/7

Had only just started and was unable to attend a few shifts because I was sick and had other commitments. However, I still completed a lot of shifts and the manager got quite angry and rude because I was unable to attend every single shift despite being called in last minute. The workplace was very competitive and you get constantly compared to the other workers there. Would not recommend it unless you have 24/7 availability and are unable to get sick.

Positive experience and great career growth

Positive experience and great career growth. Could be stressful at times but any sales/KPI based position could be. Felt very supported when needed from higher management.

awesome

I worked there 5 years ago i loved it i was in a management roll and thought i was a awesome boss hahaha a good role model and done my best to represent Jeans west but i have now heard that everyone in the higher office in Auckland is not there anymore so i'm not sure now what it would be like to work but id work there again from my experience

Great experience

Jeanswest taught me a lot. My manager was amazing and very helpful. I loved working there.

Pros

busy area, made sales fast

Cons

short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jeanswest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jeanswest