Jeanswest

Jeanswest Management reviews

New Zealand11 reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance

Easy first job but horrible when wanting to advance

Worked here for multiple years, started great with a great in store culture but as time went on management got worse and communication became minimal from head office and regionals to staff. The turnover rate for staff became a joke and you would be alone in the store for sometimes 8+ hours a day 5 days a week and no one from upper management seemed to care. When trying to get help from regionals you would get ignored for hours and be told to figure it out yourself. When trying to get promoted you wouldnt be considered for internal hire.

Positive experience and great career growth

Positive experience and great career growth. Could be stressful at times but any sales/KPI based position could be. Felt very supported when needed from higher management.

Unorganised

Really unorganised and was thrown into the deep end the day I started. Poor communication between management and staff, work place culture is not the best.

awesome

I worked there 5 years ago i loved it i was in a management roll and thought i was a awesome boss hahaha a good role model and done my best to represent Jeans west but i have now heard that everyone in the higher office in Auckland is not there anymore so i'm not sure now what it would be like to work but id work there again from my experience

Good first job however problems exist within the wider company

I did not really enjoy my experience working at jeanswest. It was a good way to break into the retail industry and learn about selling and marketing however the overall environment was not pleasant.

Pros

* Rewards for good customer experience

Cons

unorganised, management was not secure, bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jeanswest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jeanswest