Jeanswest

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.0Job Security & Advancement

fun and enrgetic

Beggining with meetings and targets for the day, clearing and preping store, greeting, meeting and serving customers, taking ther mechindise and upselling wen you can or cross sell, taking payments and giving them a pleasent experience while being in the store, stock take twice a year, the hardest part of the job is not being able to stop theft, when stock take is done then we fall short, team environment was always fun and alot of good experience.

Pros

no pros

Cons

The expectation for casuals to be available 24/7

Had only just started and was unable to attend a few shifts because I was sick and had other commitments. However, I still completed a lot of shifts and the manager got quite angry and rude because I was unable to attend every single shift despite being called in last minute. The workplace was very competitive and you get constantly compared to the other workers there. Would not recommend it unless you have 24/7 availability and are unable to get sick.

Positive experience and great career growth

Positive experience and great career growth. Could be stressful at times but any sales/KPI based position could be. Felt very supported when needed from higher management.

Jeanswest

was a funtime working in retail was my first real job i was only ment to be a casual for 2 monts but i ended up working there for nearly a year becoming a key holder and opening and closing the store also taking the daily takings to the bank. i enjoyed working in retail and a trying to find something like this. um i didnt find anything hard i liked what i done like stock taking ordering preoducts doing general merchandising customert service money handiling and opening and closing the store. loved working long hours now that i am a mom i need to get back into working to provide. i loved finding clothes that fit well with customers and loved them being happy and enjoying it

Pros

Cons

low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jeanswest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jeanswest