Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

JLL Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Claim to be the "Most Ethical Company". That is a false picture of what is really happening inside to its employees. They force you to falsify documents to their advantage, do not provide you with the proper certifications to perform dangerous tasks which violates OSHA standards, local management was a cliche of habitual offenders that were covering their posteriors and hiding their atrocities from corporate and their policies. It truly was a matter of ethics all right, unfortunately I couldn't keep working their under a double standard of local policy vs corporate. What a self inflicting discrace to their own name and value system! They make it next to impossible to contact HR, and they have an ethics hotline to report issues but come to find out, that is for their customers, not their employees! What a pitiful way to run a business! They paint a great picture to get you in then stick it to you, I was a senior level employee and most ethical which is what they claim they are, but totally not true!
Pros
timely paycheck
Cons
terrible health coverage, do not promote their own value system within, cannot contact HR for help, major double standards
most of my colleagues are very pleasant and helpful. Always there to help if an assistant is needed.

JLL always improves and provides for its staff and provide oncoming courses to all managers.
Pros
Always provides updated courses for site managers.
Cons
Site staff and HQ staff are 2 different sets of employee.
It was not a nice place to work,they have a high staff turn over. Please come and go all the time and they refused to pay me for a day that I have worked.

I would not recommend them.
Pros
non
Cons
too many to list