Johnson & Johnson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Johnson & Johnson:

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
demanding however you were rewarded for your results
Johnson & Johnson are a large Multi-National company with large brands.All Brands ranked 1,2 or 3 in the categories they were in.
As a Territory Manager you needed to be well prepared to stay ahead of competitors and meet targets and goals.

Johnson & Johnson rewarded you well and recognised your successes.

Most difficult part of job was dealing with lower priced competitor products .

I found that having good strong relationships with customers, always doing your best to provide good service and understanding the strength of Company Brands.
Current sales leadership in need of change
The Immunology salesforce is regularly promised major changes based on results from annual satisfaction surveys but the company rarely delivers on the consistent issue, lack of career advancement.
Not a pleasant place to be employed
The company expects work to be done without regard to federal regulations. Company does not provide the proper training or training materials in order to accomplish the work assigned.
Professional
Professional working environment
Honest, skilled and friendly co-workers

More rewarding training & development programs to enhance skills
Global exposure to world leading ITIL processes
Great company, proactive approach to ITIL uniformity and standardisation.
Pros
Look after their staff well
Cons
outsourced to another IT company
Great place to gain category and account experience
Working for Johnson & Johnson Pacific within the consumer division has been a pleasure, I have had incredible career opportunities and learnt extensively about working within the grocery and pharmacy channels. On a daily basis I work on channel strategy for my pharmacy account (health and beauty/consumer healthcare and digestive health) organising activations inline with a pacific strategy. I work with trade marketing to ensure my activations are backed with relevant and innovative point of sale and that execution of deal and display is flawless. Understanding shopper insight has been the biggest learning for me to encourage category growth, a message i champion with my key accounts to promote growth for my brands and the category. Management at J&J is supportive and my mentors and managers constantly challenge me to take my account to the next level. The hardest part of my job is managing my time, I give direction to the sales team whilst maintaining relationships with two category managers within my key account. My responsibilities are national and working with a field based team has meant I need to focus on keeping the right contacts and communicating via various mediums. I spend a lot of time with category projects managers and trade marketing to better understand my shopper and how to innovate over and above NPD. The most enjoyable part of my job has been working with the NZ commercial director, his drive to grow sales and insight he has from working within the UK and broader Pacific constantly challenges me to think outside the square.
Pros
working in a pacific team with account, category and marketing
Cons