Johnson Controls

Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,188 reviews

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay was a little above fair pay for living costs. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Untrained on Johnson specific equipment, promised hands on paid training never received it. Once you start learning something you are moved to a different site, progress stopped. Online training was a complete joke. Management didn’t care + thrown to wolves in project upper management/systems checkout deadlines. Always understaffed. Management either ignored concerns or not given tools to help.

Busy but not productive

I met great people there. No formal training, work overload for all the employees. High turnover and most staff unhappy. I left there 2019 and I hear from my friends still there that it has not changed much. What I learned from Johnson Controls was good. I liked the job but did not receive support or extra training. No opportunities for advancement.

Pros

Christmas functions and bbq

Cons

Long hours, excessive work overload.

Truck Based manager

Beware you are a DATA ANALYST. They make it sound real good. But if your not good with excel programs as a heads up again beware. You need more than just basic skills. The pay is great and 90 of the people are great to work with.

Pros

Good salary. Some good people

Cons

Worst training ever!, Cant escape, It requires you to be avail 100% of the time, People look at service manager title as you know all when you really dont.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Johnson Controls Reviews by Location