Jollibee Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,049 reviews
Happy in workingnplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Qatar15 June 2019
I've been work at jollibee since im young now I missed being.part.of here in qatar. I missed serving people with happy face and telling pls come again
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Breaks and friends
Joyful Palce
Service Crew (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Cavite12 June 2019
It is privilege for me to be part of Jollibee company, one of the famous fast food resto in the country.
The company is very accommodating not just to the employees but also to the customers.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Productive and have a good environment
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  San Pedro Laguna12 June 2019
Workers are all jolly and positive person. They are so accommodating to all of the customer. Some of the customer were angry and at the same time jolly.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break, conflict of schedules
Jollibee crew
Counter Service Crew (Former Employee) –  CPM Balanga Bataan11 June 2019
Jollibee helped me devleoped my patience and humility. To work with grace under pressure. developed a harmonious work relationship with the entire crew. Respect with each and every individual.
I started as a working student and proud to say and thankful enough that i graduated with the trust given to me by each of the establishments i have worked with.
Fast paced working environment
Assistant Restaurant Manager 2 (Former Employee) –  Tanay, Rizal10 June 2019
Jollibee is a fast paced working environment, wherein you need to interact with customers and ensure they'll be served with best tasting food and great service.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
work life Balance
that time customer service is on the top of thier mind.
Cashier and Salesperson (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, Laguna10 June 2019
im a contractual that time..even you work hard and excellent performance but theres no available slot for regular service crew, on my 6 months of the company your contract are automatically end.
Pros
free meal
Cons
contractual employee
Nơi làm việc vui vẻ hoà đồng.đoàn kết,cấp quản lý tạo điều kiện cho nhân viên phát triển,đào tạo dịch vụ kỹ thuật ,nâng tầm suy nghỉ về công việc
Nhân viên (Current Employee) –  Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island8 June 2019
Văn hoá jollibee em thấy rất tốt,jollibee đã đào tại em cách phục vụ cho khách hàng về cách xử lý công việc 1 cách nhanh gọn triệt để.đào tạo em cách ứng xử khi làm dịch vụ kỹ thuật tại khối nhà hàng 1 cách văn mình và lịch sự.
It's more fun in Jollibee
Counter Person (Former Employee) –  SM Savemore Nagtahan8 June 2019
Although the environment is stressful, I don't deny that working in Jollibee industry is enjoyable because of the people you will know, the people that you will become companion. Working in Jollibee is not easy, you will have more patience in dealing in different types of customer.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short breaks sometimes
Fun place to worl with
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Singapore7 June 2019
First week it was the most uncomfortable to get use to working in a fast food chain restaurants but as I keep doing the same thing over and over it turn out it is easy a fast paced too pick up kitchen skills
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Customer
productive and fun place to work
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Trece Martires, Cavite6 June 2019
i really dont know why i work in this company honestly at first i was bored but after a month i enjoy working on jollibee and then it makes me happy everytime i am working .
Fun workplace and productive
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija5 June 2019
Jollibee is a good company and i'm so glad to experience it when im in a teenage age.Im thank ful for this job because i help my parents to provide for my siblings
Pros
Free food
Cons
Always overtime
Working was decent. The work was understandable and to the point.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA4 June 2019
I would come to work, work, and then go home. The job is easy until lunch and dinner. The store gets packed and a long list of orders would be on the counter. It is easy for the orders to get mixed up. The kitchen is organized but unorganized at the same time. Sometimes the kitchen is messy and other times it is clean. The kitchen is full of mostly Filipino background. The hardest part of the job is making sure the kitchen is making your orders since it gets hectic and you wouldn't know if an order wasn't being made until the customer asks for how long until their order is ready.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Rude supervisors, unorganized during lunch and dinner
productive and fun workplace
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  Rizal3 June 2019
preparing food arranging utensils, do all the dishes.checking the product. assembling equipment.i've learned the standard things in jollibee.hardest was your always feels tired because of the customers coming everyday. but working in jollibee is fun.the management +was great what you've work is what your earning.
I learn alot from this organization
Service crew/Kitchen staff/Cook (Former Employee) –  La union1 June 2019
All the staff are happy
Even its too busy we manage to make smile
Good work environment
Just low on salary
All the supervisors are good
All staff or crew are so nice and happy
fun working experience
Service Crew/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tagbilaran1 June 2019
The job was a great avenue for people looking for jobs while having fun. My skills in dealing with people were greatly enhanced since the job entails interacting with customers of different personalities. However, salary was very minimal by at that time (P25/hour).
Fun to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental1 June 2019
Too much tired in working here (fast food chain) you need to double time your effort and your move yet it is also more enjoyable experience in my life.
Pros
Understanding
Cons
Deduction for meals
It is not good for me
Project Armour (Current Employee) –  Paranaque31 May 2019
I give my full effort for this company through a years more than 4 years but it still the same, I need to move a new company that we will give me more creditials.
Fun workplace
DINING CREW (Former Employee) –  Governor Pack Rd, Baguio City Philippines30 May 2019
Job teaches you the essence of time management. Co workers are fun to work with. Company gives you steady hours of work and properly compensates you. Two thumbs up!
Productive but not so fun
Kitchen Staff/Cook (Former Employee) –  Pacita, Laguna29 May 2019
I was the one assign for the burgers, and yeah. I'm the one who makes sure that there's a burger in the warmer so that they will just take some in the warmer if some customers ordered it. What I learned is that you need to really manage all the task given proficiently. The management is okay. The hardest part is that the other staff gangin up on me.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Co-worker bad attitudes
working as a team
Order Management Staff (Encoder) (Former Employee) –  Parañaque27 May 2019
Where you can develop working as a team. I learned a lot regarding on different systems . practice time management and being early always at work . must be keen to details
Pros
not too strict
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2