Jollibee Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,096 reviews
Im happy to work at jollibee
Service Crew/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lotus Mall Imus,Cavite Philippines17 August 2019
All staff in jollibee is friendly and the facilities of company is good.and my expirience there is very happy because i learn more in jollibee to add my knowlegde.
Jollibee journey is the happiest time of my work life
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jollibee Bantay15 August 2019
Jollibee taught me how to become a better person. I learned everything in Jollibee. It was hard sometimes but the jollyness and spirit of family is very intact. You can feel it from head down to the people inside a jollibee store. Jollibee is always my first love job.
Find somewhere else to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 August 2019
Very busy on weekends, not so busy on weekdays. Weekend customers can get to your nerve at times. I learned how to increase my patience even more, and be more attentive. The management needs to improve. They need to adapt to the Canadian standard of employment and not the Philippines standard of employment. The workplace culture is quite toxic as there is always gossip going around, the supervisors not maintaining their professionalism. Some supervisors do care for your wellbeing, but most don't. It is a very busy and fast paced environment that can tire anyone out. Very stressful to work under the high demand of Filipino supervisors. Always putting work and the sales before anything else. The employees are only human as well. The only enjoyable part are the friends you make there.
Cons
Busy lines, terrible management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Queens, NY10 August 2019
I have fun working at jb but then the management sucks u gotta pay on everything even ur own first meal and the supervisors will never help you u less the boss is upstairs
Pros
No free
Jollibee
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Caloocan City9 August 2019
To position of last company is service crew so very challenge because very fast move others crew and hardwork and so very fast move and small salary to company
Take orders
Food Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Philippines8 August 2019
Take orders from customers and present them as requested.
Process bills for the customer and also issue them receipts.
Get tables cleaned once customers are through with their dining
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
fun workplace
Service Crew (Former Employee) –  Las Piñas7 August 2019
I learned to this company how to handle a angry customer thru phone calls at the same time that is my hardest part of my job before. I enjoy the part of my when my workmate are bonding together
Cons
everyday is a learning to be treasured
senior crew (Current Employee) –  daanbantayan5 August 2019
everyday is a learning to be treasured. working in the company is challenging though lot of errands to do work but fun .I feel no regret in choosing this company.
Working in this food Corp. Help me develop my working abilities which helped.me in my work after finishing college
Counter (Former Employee) –  Santiago City,Isabela2 August 2019
As a counter I learned to work under pressure ,dealing with different kinds of customer which helped me to develop my working abilities....Working in this food corporation helped me a lot during my work after finishing college because there are lot of good deeds I've learned ,I didn't find any difficulties because I've learned a lot before....
It was okay
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee) –  Parañaque31 July 2019
Its fun working here. It gives you an oppurtunity to earn as a working student. They prioritize school if you are a working student. Offer flexible working hours.
What you learned
Food Handler/Cashier /Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Carson, CA30 July 2019
Communicating skills.
Ability to Work Under Pressure.
Decision Making.
Time Management.
Self-motivation.
Conflict Resolution.
Leadership.
Adaptability
Its a very tough and hardwork job but i learn a lot there they teach me how to manage and prioritizing the area you working
Pantry (Current Employee) –  Bacolod city lacson st.30 July 2019
U have to be early in that job and prepare all the products that u need to cook and check the availability of the product in that week and u have to know the standard procedures.
Admin at jfc.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Guiguinto, Bulacan26 July 2019
I work this company at 3 years in administrative assistant, My duties is filling of documents and preparing of sales report of particular date, so that I have knowledge in Office Work.
most popular fast food restaurant in the philippines
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Lemery, Batangas25 July 2019
Jollibee is the best fast food restaurant in the phillipines, they also have branches in other country, this is my first job, Im a kitchen staff in jollibee and i learned a lot in my first job.
7months kitchen staff in jollibee my. working ours 3pm to 10pm in the midnight. i learned to be responsible in our work .
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Tagbilaran, Bohol24 July 2019
Its hard to be a partimer. you need to manage your time .to your work and to your school . but i need to work because i want to help my parents to provide my needs in the school especially my toution fee .
fun workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dasmariñas, Cavite24 July 2019
good management. i learned a lot of things specially on how to become a good leader, great costumer service, and creating a good relationship with co workers, believe and work as team to achieve costumer satisfaction.
Pros
free meal sometimes
Cons
holiday duties
Nơi làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Nhân viên (Former Employee) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh23 July 2019
Một ngày ở công ty là một ngày làm việc hiệu quả. Quản lý tốt, phân chia công việc rõ ràng. Đồng nghiệp trẻ, hòa đồng, vui vẻ.
Đã rèn luyện tính kiên nhẫn, chịu khó, chịu được áp lực công việc khi khách hàng đông vào dịp lễ.
Vui nhất là có bạn bè cùng tuổi, phối hợp và giup đỡ nhau làm việc.
Tuy nhiên, khi có việc xin nghỉ rất khó vì tình trạng thiếu người .
Productive and fun workplace.
Service Crew (Dining and Stockman) (Former Employee) –  Guiguinto22 July 2019
Being a service crew i have experienced the hard work.I also learned to mingle with our customers, and I learned to associate with co-workers and managers.
Pros
Free Lunch
Fun work
Real Estate Officer (Current Employee) –  Main Office22 July 2019
-stick to working hours
- work-life balance
- good culture, family
- generous employees
- compensation is good
- exposure to various functions
- respects individuals
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
promotions take a long time
Poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA18 July 2019
I work 5 days in 1 week , midshift. I learn about how you treat costumers right , how to serve them well and how to serve order fast. I leave jollibee because they have a poor management, i applied fulltime but they give us 6hrs. The hardest part of my job is when its weekend its verry busy and stressful. The most enjoyable part of my work is we work as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2