Jollibee
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,020 reviews
Fun workplace in jollibee world all crew are jolly , happy to serve the customer and when i see the kids were happy eating the foods super happy because i know all the customer has satisfied
Pros
free
Cons
8hours up
Stressful because you need to manage your time, sometimes if theresa event or birthday you need to hassle your work or your tasks. But it's okay because you know how to manage your time
The food we serve when im working in jollibee is always standard because food is food every serve have a heart and everything i serve always make me smile when customers smile too.
I think its hard for the newbie crew iwant to try because i want to improve my skills in working to become successful to my future and to make my parents proud of me.
I need some paet time job because i neem some money to give my grandma and buy her medicines and my uncle need some therapy every week because he have a paralysis person
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
You need to always be ready for any updates and memos for the job. It is a good job for knowing customer service knowledge and how managerial system work. You will be bombarded with great knowledge about having a business and how to be a great supervisor but you need to be always welcoming changes and a low work life balance.
Pros
Supervisory knowledge
Cons
Low work life balance, no ot pay
extra effort on hard labor. Physically tiring. I was a working student, Because of a very tiring physical activities during working hours, I have no more energy left for school.
Pros
entitled to 1 crew meal per 8 hour shift
Cons
very exhausting
Easy to work, very friendly co-worker,
Comfortable with managers and, I learned the real teamwork and cooperation,

Clean and presentable food for costumers,
The most enjoyable part of the job life in jollibee foods corporation is management team building. Because all management is very supportive and helful .
The management is great and also the co workers..i love working in jollibee beacause of the fast pace work..im familiar working fast pace job beacause all of my job is service related..food there is good and delicious most specially in breaktime which is free hehe..i want to work jollibee overseas most specialy in canada..thank you jollibee!😊
The company provides great opportunity especially for those working student and the free meal and vitamins is an additional to make the worker physically fit and healthy.
Working in Jollibee quite Good,its more fan and exciting,the management very accomodated, supportive, responsible and approachable.

And also the team are Profeaional in dealing with the customer.
Cons
Working with committed people and happy as a bee is simply the best. You are surrounded by positive people at all times.

You will learn many things from them. You will do great things, and you will have a healthy competition.
It is a nice workplace. I have learned a lot since last year and got a good experience so far. I definitely recommend everyone apply here especially if a person is applying for the first time.
Pros
Free Meal
I love working in Jollibee, and any company who accept me. And I believe I'm improvement within Jollibee and any company who accept my resume and accept me as a employee.
Pros
Your improvement your skills
Cons
More stressed
I love working in jolibee since i was in the philippines as a jr. manager. I love working there i learn a lot not only. For the job and also in life.
Working in Jollibee is very challenging since they drive to be the cleanest, safest, customer friendly and best tasting quick service restaurant aside from being the most profitable.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Long work hours.
The work there in Jollibee is very nice and fun, you can enjoy every of your duty. Assisting all the customers while smilling on them showing a nice and a happy service. I learned to become a positive crew member where i used it to be more productive in my work. The management is nice they have their tasks and work on how the company run accurately and also taking care all of its staff and members giving a nice job and fair benefits. The workplace is good and fun, it enhance your abilities to communicate well with your co-workmates. The hardest part of a job is when there is a complainant that sometimes can not handle the crew. But the most enjoyable part of the job is you are enjoying every single day of your life and in work.
Pros
free meal
Cons
I loved working in Jollibee. People in jollibee are extraordinary because they share love and care for each other, got some best friends from it. Management was kinda strict but supervisors were really frank and good trainers. What I was tensed about is the number of works I was offered to work, it was a bit unsatisfactory. Fillipino culture dominates here, but I perfectly coped up.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not universal. Much into fillipino culture
They are very concern with their employees. From the beginning of the covid pandemic up until now they are supporting us, we appreciate all they are giving for pur protection against covid
Pros
All the benefits
Cons
Relaxed culture very accumendation very fast customer service formal suit and I'm willing to shift schedule the hardest work to be cashier couse is with the money
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2