Just Fundraising
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Just Fundraising Employee Reviews

It was indeed awesome working with JFC. Great people, cool workplace culture and plenty of perks. Regarding the job role, you get to develop and improve your workforce skills. Will miss you JFC people :) It was a great learning experience.
I worked for JFS for about 3 months, the team and management is so good and treat you very well. The work environment makes every day a joy to come to work, and raising money for such brilliant causes always makes you feel good. I had no fundraising or sales experience before I worked here, and now I feel like i could fundraise for any organisation. The training is brilliant and all questions are answered and help is available throughout the day. You're not alone when you're working at this job. It is also possible to move up in this job quite quickly if your work ethic is there -everything you do well is appreciated. Would 100% recommend working here. :)
Really fun team and work environment. I like that everyday is in a different location and that we get to fundraise for such cool causes like Medecins Sans Frontiers! It's a fun and rewarding job!
Just Fundraising offers incredible opportunities that it’s rare to find anywhere else. Face to face fundraising in general is a great way to gain valuable life experience, and many other useful skills you can use in nearly all aspects of life. Just Fundraising allows great opportunities for travel, moving up to management quickly and the ability to have a new fresh work environment every day!
I worked there a few months ago and was never paid despite repeatedly asking. They just always gave me excuses. Do not work there. They are a scam. Most of the good reviews listed here seem to be from people who have an interest in you working for them.
Official response from Just Fundraising
9 September 2019
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your pay. Please contact us at info@justfundraising.co so we can rectify this.
This is really an interesting place to work. All staff demonstrate an excellent attitude to contribute to the job. They always do their best job to raise fund for NGOs
Been working for them 3 weeks ago, still haven’t seen a penny from the super „over 700$“ pay. Shady af there coming up with new excuses every week why they can’t pay.
Pros
If you like working fulltime for nothing
Cons
No pay
Official response from Just Fundraising
26 November 2019
Hi! Please get in touch with us via phone or email if this hasn't been resolved and will rectify it immediately. Thanks.
Great Company to work for with good benefits. Management and training team provide continual help to ensure your development and provide support targets achievable if applied
A fun job to work at. You work 35 hours a week and start your monday to friday at 9 at the office or directly at your spot for the day if told to do so.
outdoors lots of walking great for trying to keep fit great interactions with people if you want to change the world this job is not hard great hours
Pros
good breaks
Cons
weather
Work was great, not hard to do, good pay. Employer is good at fundraising, but not at interacting with his staff. Additional unpaid work hours... Once that is fixed, would be a great place to work,
Travel for free the entire NZ and get paid! Every day I go into work, I feel good working with the people and management team! Such a rewarding and spirited job for someone looking to progress further and advance their career!
Pros
Free Travel and accomodation
Cons
I live far from the office
Many staff have progressed into senior roles at some of the worlds leading and most respected NGO's and Not for Profits. Just Fundraising have more experience than most and are passionate about what they do.
Pros
Life skills and personal development
Cons
Hard work is the best work
  1. Employee Reviews