Kaipara District Council Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
2.3Job Security & Advancement
Fun, friendly workplace.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dargaville, Northland10 December 2013
I was taken on as a cadet and had the most amazing mentor/boss. She taught me alot about my position and helped me gain the experience i have today.
On a normal day i would perform tasks such as, sorting mail, filing, data entry, answering phone calls/inquiries and more.
Some days i would help out in the Customer Services Department which saw me dealing with customers, transferring calls and sending through service requests.
I enjoyed meeting new people and gaining new skills and these, i will have throughout my working life.
I do love my job . I like the interaction with diffrent people and a busy enviroment
Community Development Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Dargaville30 August 2012
I loved to be busy and that I do get out of my work. I learned more about contracts, different approaches to get the job done. My co-workers is wonderful and supportive. I do get opportunities to do new things if there is a possibility of doing.
Pros
to work with diffrent community groups and people
Cons
isolated