Kelly Services Employee Reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 14,311 reviews
No Communication
Frontline Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland15 September 2019
Kelly Services do not follow through on supporting you while you're placed in an assignment. They are quick to sign you up to their Recruitment Agency but they do not follow up on their clients to see how they are in the work place. They also get the pay wrong, they do not pay you the right amount, you have to constantly chase them up on your pay and that is unprofessional.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland1 September 2019
Getting to meet new mates and very diversity

Family oriented moving to New place of work

Learning new skills new ideas free uniform and shoes ppe gear
Pros
Cons
Attitude
Awesome team
Fulltime Temp (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland5 March 2019
Very good communication and flow with finding new jobs when assignments were finished.

Team was also very easy going and fun did not have any problems
Pros
ongoing jobs
Cons
only temping
They work together
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland1 June 2018
I learn how to scan and help each other, the management is friendly and helpful. I worked at the warehouse distribution at Wiri, they distributed goods to every warehouse stores.
Cons
40 hours
Productive and fun work place
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wyndham street13 May 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Kelly service very supportive manager and understanding, nice culture and environment. we deal with angry clients sometimes that their employees haven't showed up for their shift so we need to prioritise replacing the employees that need instant replacement, could be very stressful at times. our manager is always a great back up if we are unable to finish the task onetime. always there for support. she is an excellent manager.
Pros
stressful
Cons
working after hours
Production management
Line management (Former Employee) –  South Auckland, Auckland5 March 2018
Kelly's services helps employs individuals who is willing and keen to get back into employment, also provides you with other jobs while your employed.
good work enviroment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland4 March 2018
I was lucky enough to work with great people that made my work day so fun.. kelly services placed me at the warehouse in wiri for a short period of time
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
no parking
Most Grateful
Various Temp (Former Employee) –  Wellington23 February 2018
This job is a temp agency that allocate work for you.The hardest part of this job is waiting for a reply back from the agency. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you receive a phone call if you interested in a job and when can you start work.
Fun place to work
Forklift Driver/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland5 February 2018
I was happy the day and time suited my family circumstances. I worked night shift which suited me even though the salary wasn't great but i was happy
New exciting places to work
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Auckland29 January 2018
Starting new assignments was exciting, learning new things I enjoyed, finding my place was comfortable and I felt at home in every work place I worked at.
Pros
learning new things
Cons
driving to far for work
Productive and great team
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Upper Hutt, Wellington29 November 2017
Love working in a team. I'm currently a trainer at my present job training new staff that come in and also permanent staff. I thrive on training people and working in a great team.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Pay rate
Picker and packer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland31 August 2017
Productive and fun learning but really stressful. I enjoyed the work I done for Kelly services but the job didnt fit my health lifestyle but I would go back in a heart beat.
Ongoing jobs
Reach Truck / Counterbalance Driver (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland17 August 2017
Busy achieving in the job required.
Learnt never take anything for granted and work hard for success.
Management was loyal to employees as benefits and hours were always there to work ',Down fall was management never took much time conversing on the floor with workers to get problems solved. Work culture was cold and quiet and was a job that i feel workers could be appreciated for what was successfully achieved.Hardest part of the job was problem solving capacity of space with production.
Most enjoyable part was gaining personal experience in working with older folk and their wise knowledge of manufacturing and production.
Pros
Shared lunches
Fun
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland18 June 2017
Working with Kelly was a lot of fun, and very challenging. I have learned professional customer service, and was able to work unsupervised. The management was very good, and I loved the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job, is the effort I put into my work which is irresistible, but I always try hard. The most enjoyable part was to associate with other people from different backgrounds, with wonderful personalities.
Good working place
Pick packer, Dispatcher and Pallet wrapper (Former Employee) –  Wiri, Auckland28 April 2017
Working for kellys gives you lots of new qulification and skill around factory work, they provide you with all the needfull things you need to get the job done.
Good support from the recruitment consultants
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland14 April 2017
Supported very well by the consultants for selecting jobs and completing each assignments.Trained on a good health and safety platform so as to perform very well on various tasks.
Fun work place
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland8 April 2017
I enjoy working with this company but sometimes they have nothing at all and I have to wait for a call also not much long term jobs but I enjoy working with Kellys great staff and exellent temps as well
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Short term jobs
Productive and fun workplace
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland29 March 2017
Job was easy. Production staff do repetitive movements. Earning was in the minimum. There was no security of tenure, however a good worker would always be called for a job.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no security of tenure
Agents
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington13 March 2017
this service was good at times however the jobs were never a perm thing always had different jobs for you each week and the staff werent the greatest at time
Pros
Getting work
Cons
staff that work there didnt care enought to find you more perm work
Helping people into employment
Assistant to the Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Gisborne11 March 2017
Regularly going onto different work sites and meeting with Managers, Supervisors and staff. Doing job satisfactory forms, talking to our staff. Meeting amazing people. Matching skills to jobs.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Temp Job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly Services. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K