Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kelly Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand54 reviews
Kelly's have had no trouble finding work for me. The pay is not great but it is fair for the type of work being done.

I was disappointed with them when they did not apply for the government wage subsidies for their staff during the Covid 19 lockdown.
labelling, team effort, fast paced, problem solving, standing on feet for long periods at a time, machine maintenace, organisation skills, team work .
I was lucky enough to work with great people that made my work day so fun.. kelly services placed me at the warehouse in wiri for a short period of time
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
no parking
I was happy the day and time suited my family circumstances. I worked night shift which suited me even though the salary wasn't great but i was happy
Busy achieving in the job required.
Learnt never take anything for granted and work hard for success.

Management was loyal to employees as benefits and hours were always there to work ',Down fall was management never took much time conversing on the floor with workers to get problems solved. Work culture was cold and quiet and was a job that i feel workers could be appreciated for what was successfully achieved.Hardest part of the job was problem solving capacity of space with production.
Most enjoyable part was gaining personal experience in working with older folk and their wise knowledge of manufacturing and production.
Pros
Shared lunches
Cons
I enjoy working with this company but sometimes they have nothing at all and I have to wait for a call also not much long term jobs but I enjoy working with Kellys great staff and exellent temps as well
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Short term jobs
Job was easy. Production staff do repetitive movements. Earning was in the minimum. There was no security of tenure, however a good worker would always be called for a job.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no security of tenure
good fun job, good salary, active working place, good and friendly co workers, good rate, good managers, i was able to learn more skills and i was able to do pick and packing in a fast pace working area.
well I enjoyed the hours we worked cause I still get to have a social life and the team I worked with were very friendly. I didn't last long at this job due to it only being part time and at the time I was looking for fulltime work. I also think I didn't last long their because I was working with family. the job wasn't that difficult but I had different roles each day.
Pros
easy to get there cause it was next to public transport
Cons
having family thier
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kelly?
mistakes
some different added skills to add to my cv

pushy

too many chiefs not enough Indians

not knowing something because of lack of training and communication

accomplishing daily targets
Pros
Subsidised Meals
Cons
Pay increase, Long term
I found working with Kelly Services relatively easy as they always emailed me jobs which was in the Northland area, as it is where I am based at the moment. If I had any queries, they were just a phone call away. :)

There never really was a typical day at work, I learned new skills that helped me with my job, management was good, my co-workers were good, the hardest part of the job was working varied hours but I soon got used to that, the most enjoyable part of the job was when I had completed my job as a temp worker and got rave reviews from the employers.
Pros
Working with different people in different organisations.
Cons
Long hours, travelling to job but fuel allowance paid out.
hard days sometimes dont pay off.jobs a hard to complete.poor pays
Pros
no lunches
Cons
very long days
Hard work cleaning a factory, offices and toilets by myself but I achieved it everyday, I did a three man job on my own within all time-frames and still had time to have a coffee with the guys.