Kid Castle Educational Corporation

Kid Castle Educational Corporation Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Fantastic

Couldn't ask for a better employer. Great fun, pay, family vibes, assistance, growth, memories, opportunities, bosses, diversity, clarity, parties and the rest!

around with chidren

The reason why I chose this place for part-time job is because I love to get along with children, no matter I taught them English or revise their homework, I felt so happy during the period because I could obtain so many energy from them. Besides, I need to remember all the children's names, therefore, I could call their name immediately when their parents came here to pick them up. This experience really help me doing great job in next career.

Great experience teaching and living in China

Work from Wednesday to Sunday which was not convenient for me as Christian especially for my Sundays. Working with the kids was the most fascinating of my experience there.

fun workplace with kids

The job I had at kids castle is a TA/ Translator. This is a English learning school for kids that are 3-10 years old. I worked for teachers that don't speaks Chinese so they can understand each other and I can also help the teacher take care of the children in the room because they are around 5 years old it is hard for them to focus or willingly participate in the class. The good part of this job is that most of the people are very friendly , and working with kids is just wonderful. It is nice to help them translate as helping them understand and learn English. The hardest part of the job is that children sometimes can be unpredictable and it is hard to keep them sitting for 2 hours straight, and sometimes parents will blame the TA for not control their kids or use too much power on their kids( tell them to sit down). Overall this is a very enjoyable job and it is nice to help people understanding each other in different language, and working with children is a different but I learned a lot from it.Because unlike adults, they trust you and respect you as a teacher(TA), and I know I need to work them with respect and love as well.

Pros

fun

Cons

short breaks, intense

An Excellent Entry Level Teaching Job

- Work independently on lesson plans and incorporate your own creativity in order to keep students engaged and interested in learning. - I have learned how to quickly solve a variety of problems and adapt to ever changing classroom environments. I have also learned how to create multiple detailed class reports under tight deadlines. - Management is accommodating and always ensuring their employees are comfortable and satisfied.

Pros

Company advancements

Cons

Evening and long weekend hours

Great place to connect with Kids

Great place to connect with children and to build patience with learning and teaching foreign languages. Late hours during the week for those who like to sleep in.

Pros

Lively children

Cons

disorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kid Castle Educational Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kid Castle Educational Corporation