KinderCare Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place to work for. Friendly and helpful staff. Everyday is different. Teachers are experienced and provide fun and challenging learning experiences for all age groups.
Management was horrible. Not flexible and didn't care about the staff. Can't asked for a day off or call off without being questioned. Families were great and staff was pretty nice. But management didn't care about the staff at all.
I have worked for this company for 5 years. Recently, I fell ill with possible COVID-19 and I found out that Kindercare is not following federal and state regulations around sick pay. They literally do not care about their minimum wage workers. I'm currently looking for new employment. I can't stand the culture of this company anymore.
Pros
You get paid, sometimes the kids are cute
Cons
Overworked employees, little opportunity for advancement
Would not recommend! Very Unprofessional hires too fast because turn over rates and it’s usually a mess with who they decide to bring in! The parents feel as if they aren’t respected by upper management as well they feel as if their complains go unresolved more often that normal!
Terrible management. Awful training. Skimped ok multiple levels. Leaning was done by teachers. Not realistic goals that are set. Expectikns are not mangemabel. Kindness is not five .
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Overworked
Management was terrible and unprofessional. Very petty and not willing to help or assist. I was hired as full time but never received full time hours.
I had a great time working with the children and with the people that I worked with. The only thing that I do not like about this job is that the pay is not good at all for what we go through on a daily bases. Also, there is no room for advancement. Staffing is very low. But if you love working with children, a great staff, and do not care about the pay, this is the job for you!
Pros
Work with children
Cons
Pay, Advancement
They expect you to manage 13 buildings and pay you less than the average pay for 1. And then they seem to think that They can lie to people to get them in the door like I lives in central Massachusetts in they were sending me to practically New Hampshire. Rob paternity does nothing to support his staff. And center directors that are unfit to do their job seem to make up excuses and reasons and fabricate emergencies Because they want you to show up at their building in less than an hour for something that can wait
KinderCare is a company that will support you until they either don’t like you personally, or you don’t meet a quota. Management truly does not care about the children. Center directors are forced to enroll their buildings regardless of being properly staffed and constantly disregard health and safety protocol. Once your boss has decided they don’t want you around, they’ll search for ways to fire you. Do yourself a favor, don’t work for KinderCare.
Nice place coworkers are sweet but hard with Covid and having to keep separate. It is a fun job but can stress you out as well. Especially when someone calls out sick
rude parent's boss didn't do anything about
two older workers dictated whose kids could move on

worker didn't follow any of the rules dated kids dads, talked bad to kids, she was the favorite

Kids tried to basically kill each other boss didn't care
Pros
few good co workers, kids
Cons
horrible work culture, spiteful old ladies refusing to move and handle younger kids.
The kids were great. I loved working with them.
The pay was a little low but not terrible.

The management was terrible. Back stabbing and inconsistent. The staff knew more than the area manager in regard to law and regulations.
Pros
Kids
Cons
The center I worked at was not a Kindercare when I was first hired. A year into me working there, they were brought out by Kindercare. Adapting to Kindercare’s rules and ways of operation wasn’t the problem for me and my co workers. However, coming from company who cared deeply about their workers and switching to Kindercare was. Kindercare only cares about the money, which is understandable being that it is a company. However, company is a company because of their workers. The level for both the employees health and comfort doesn’t not matter to this company from what I’ve experience within just a year and a half of being a Kindercare worker. Maybe this is just true for the center I worked for but I would definitely be mindful.
I use to love working there until I was injured at work. Things went down hill started getting written up for things I didn't do. Was verbally attacked by employees and management. Kindercare could be a great place loved the kids and was so excited to further my education with teching but being there ruined it for me
Pros
Interacting with kids
Cons
Management and pay
The overall job is fun and being able to make a difference in each child's life is fulfilling. However, there is little room for advancement, raises aren't given as told in the beginning, pay is low.
Pros
Children learning and growing....teachers are excellent
Cons
Low pay
Managers and staff were nice and teachers really cared about children. The centet was safe parents had to be signed in and out doors had key pad lock that could only be used by staff and custodial parent. Managaassistant kept a good rapport at all times with employees and parent.
Pros
Managenent
Cons
This job is amazing if you love kids but also management will do anything to protect themselves even if that’s making you lie and you’re very well underpaid for all the work you do.
Pros
Relationships with families
Cons
Bad pay & drama
This job will overwork you to the core. It is beyond exhausting and has burned me out! The break situations are never stable and pay is so little for the amount you have to endure. Getting time off can be challenging and the company legit doesn’t care about its employees.
Pros
the kids
Cons
underpaid, overworked, hard to get time off, lots of drama
Buen lugar de trabajo, tranquilo y son muy comprensivos
Gave no training. Tossed in a room without another teacher with 20 kids I had never met before. The next day tossed in a different room with 10 kids all by myself. Management scape goat employees when problems occour and while they pride themselves on being inclusive that's all it is a dance. A family was kicked out of my center due to behavior issues and with in one month at his new center the director helped them recieve a diagnosis of ADHD. The kid was bored and made to think they were the problem. Pay sucks too. I'm almost done with my BA and got hired at 11.75 not too bad for a brand new job but it was my third in childcare and there were employees there for five years making 10.50! Not okay. It's all about money for management schedules mean nothing if the can combine rooms together! They have twisted me so much I don't know if I'll finish my BA in childcare now, I want a new career!
Pros
Food, sometimes
Cons
Everything else
I honestly don't even know where to begin. I never worked at at job that needed to fill a position so quickly to just end up not needing me anymore. I worked a good amount of hours in the beginning of my employment making good money while I was in training. After I finished my training and got my certificates, my paychecks started to go down and so did my hours. I honestly don't know why she used me if she was actually over staffed but hey it's whatever. I worked there for 3 months and moved onto another job. I was only working 4 hour days 3 times a week. From working 40 hours a week to 12 hours I definitely needed to move on and im glad I did.
Pros
the adorable children
Cons
overstaffed, underpaid, unorganized
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8