KinderCare Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews for Lead Teacher

Lead Teacher7 reviews
The center I worked at was not a Kindercare when I was first hired. A year into me working there, they were brought out by Kindercare. Adapting to Kindercare’s rules and ways of operation wasn’t the problem for me and my co workers. However, coming from company who cared deeply about their workers and switching to Kindercare was. Kindercare only cares about the money, which is understandable being that it is a company. However, company is a company because of their workers. The level for both the employees health and comfort doesn’t not matter to this company from what I’ve experience within just a year and a half of being a Kindercare worker. Maybe this is just true for the center I worked for but I would definitely be mindful.
This job will overwork you to the core. It is beyond exhausting and has burned me out! The break situations are never stable and pay is so little for the amount you have to endure. Getting time off can be challenging and the company legit doesn’t care about its employees.
Pros
the kids
Cons
underpaid, overworked, hard to get time off, lots of drama
Not a fan of the company and the management team. Co workers are rude to each other and there is no togetherness as a team I wouldn’t recommend working here
I have witnessed many awful ways they treated the staff, what they accused the staff of, they share private employee matters (why needing time off, vacations and appointments) and old director was fired before I left.

Kids were watched, treated the best they could be under the guidance of teachers and director. They had plenty of indoor and outdoor room to play.

Staff needs more education when it comes to children with special needs.

It’s a good place to work for a few months to bring home a paycheck.

Take a tour, ask questions , get a feel for yourself and then make a decision based on what is best for your family.
Pros
Lots of room to play, outdoor space is amazing, staff works hard and loves children
Cons
Past management, price, processed food, lack of organic food and adapting to staff’s needs
I did have a bad experience when I was an employee at one location but other then that I would Recommend this company to all my friends and family. It is a really good company.
I enjoy working with young minds and teaching them how to empower themselves either by reading a book, putting on their own jacket and especially using their voice to communicate with others at the center. Also, I enjoyed provided educational learning activities to keep the little minds engaged during their time at the center.
Pros
Establish great connections with families at the center
Cons
Lack of teacher resources to plan educational activities
It’s fun working with my group of kids their very advance but for the ones who is not quite advance I will work with them individually to try and get them on track.Teaching to me is a privilege I love early childhood teaching.