KinderCare Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place to work for. Friendly and helpful staff. Everyday is different. Teachers are experienced and provide fun and challenging learning experiences for all age groups.
Good place to get experience.
Recommended for students to getting experience.

Enjoyed it while i was there. The kids were the best thing to look forward to seeing, although management was difficult and alot of turnover still o good place.
The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. Everyone is very understanding of the job and the things that come along with it. The team gives 100% everyday.
They care about making families happy. They do not believe employees. Constantly moving kids before parents know about it to balance ratio.they want teachers to watch kids and if kids destroy posters etc they blame it on teachers.
The director was changing time cards so you’d receive less hours, there were multiple reports of children being abused, there was never enough staff, the list could go on and on on why it was a horrible center to be at.
KinderCare has been a good company to me and for me. Salaried hours average 45-55 per week and require a flexible work schedule. The hardest part of the job is the slight disconnect between field reality and corporate expectations.
To have a better director she was an assistant director until the old director got promoted to New York and the current assistant directors is must better as a director then current director also the current director is way too friendly with young teacher she is more like peers instead of supervisor
I worked at Kinder Care Totem lake for 16 months. Management was poor and the work place was dysfunctional. After a Left, one of the parents who still had their daughter enrolled there said it was like the inmates were running the prison. It got really bad. they charge large fees and the children are not the first ones thought of, its how much money the company can make.
Supervise children ages Infant-five years old. Sent out daily reports outlining each child’s activities to the parents. Promote good behavior using reinforcement and redirected bad behavior. Interact with children throughout the day both physically and verbally.
Had a lot of fun working here, they did a lot of great things. I would recommend working here to anyone. Can not say enough about the character of the people.
Great place to work, just bring your positive attitude and professionalism. Be up to routine as well as flexible to changes. Engaging with the children is highly recommend. Bring your ideas and skills, don’t always wait to be told what to do.
The children make this a wonderful place to work, especially if you’ve know them since infancy. It’s wonderful to see all the milestones they accomplish.
El lugar es muy bueno, agradable y nos ayudamos unos a otros. Trabajo en equipo y eso me agrada.
Pros
Todos trabajamos en equipo
Its a good compay to work for they have great benifits. I worked for the company for 4 years. I wanted to move up in the company. It was time to leave.
Kindercare was a great base for anyone who wants to get into childcare or who have a great love of working with kids. The employees were great for the most part beside a few. The assistant manager is amazing with what she does and super helpful! 10/10 recommend this job and would possibly come back in the near future
Teamwork between teachers and leadership is amazing! Team work makes the dream work!!!! The Director and the Assistant Director really care about the employees and children.
I recommend to any family that is looking for a loving happy child care with engagement with all teaching a very inviting place to help teach and nurture
The technical silos (Dev, QA, etc) are being broken down. The agile transformation has helped. We need to continue to break down the silos, and management needs to be involved beyond "risk". The business is very large and slow-moving and requires frequent status updates. There is a need for newer technology and lower stress which is very slow to take hold.
I love all of my coworkers and bosses, the families are amazing and friendly. The only thing I don't like is how low I am paid. most of my coworkers agree that we are not paid enough for what we do on a day to day basis.
KinderCare Education/ Champions is a great place to work and grow.
I have the opportunity to do what i love everyday with support and guidance from management. I am encouraged to think outside of the box and give children the best possible learning experience.
I really enjoyed my time at KinderCare. I worked at Brookhaven KinderCare in PA. Our staff was close and we worked well together and even hung out after work. I loved it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6