KinderCare Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place to work for. Friendly and helpful staff. Everyday is different. Teachers are experienced and provide fun and challenging learning experiences for all age groups.
I worked at Kinder Care Totem lake for 16 months. Management was poor and the work place was dysfunctional. After a Left, one of the parents who still had their daughter enrolled there said it was like the inmates were running the prison. It got really bad. they charge large fees and the children are not the first ones thought of, its how much money the company can make.
Supervise children ages Infant-five years old. Sent out daily reports outlining each child’s activities to the parents. Promote good behavior using reinforcement and redirected bad behavior. Interact with children throughout the day both physically and verbally.
Had a lot of fun working here, they did a lot of great things. I would recommend working here to anyone. Can not say enough about the character of the people.
Great place to work, just bring your positive attitude and professionalism. Be up to routine as well as flexible to changes. Engaging with the children is highly recommend. Bring your ideas and skills, don’t always wait to be told what to do.
The children make this a wonderful place to work, especially if you’ve know them since infancy. It’s wonderful to see all the milestones they accomplish.
El lugar es muy bueno, agradable y nos ayudamos unos a otros. Trabajo en equipo y eso me agrada.
Pros
Todos trabajamos en equipo
Its a good compay to work for they have great benifits. I worked for the company for 4 years. I wanted to move up in the company. It was time to leave.
Kindercare was a great base for anyone who wants to get into childcare or who have a great love of working with kids. The employees were great for the most part beside a few. The assistant manager is amazing with what she does and super helpful! 10/10 recommend this job and would possibly come back in the near future
Teamwork between teachers and leadership is amazing! Team work makes the dream work!!!! The Director and the Assistant Director really care about the employees and children.
I recommend to any family that is looking for a loving happy child care with engagement with all teaching a very inviting place to help teach and nurture
The technical silos (Dev, QA, etc) are being broken down. The agile transformation has helped. We need to continue to break down the silos, and management needs to be involved beyond "risk". The business is very large and slow-moving and requires frequent status updates. There is a need for newer technology and lower stress which is very slow to take hold.
I love all of my coworkers and bosses, the families are amazing and friendly. The only thing I don't like is how low I am paid. most of my coworkers agree that we are not paid enough for what we do on a day to day basis.
KinderCare Education/ Champions is a great place to work and grow.
I have the opportunity to do what i love everyday with support and guidance from management. I am encouraged to think outside of the box and give children the best possible learning experience.
I really enjoyed my time at KinderCare. I worked at Brookhaven KinderCare in PA. Our staff was close and we worked well together and even hung out after work. I loved it.
Corporate doesn't understand childcare. They do not appreciate their employees and do not understand the day to day operations. Kindercare only is concerned with numbers.
KinderCare was a fantastic experience! They are very focused on employee engagement and offer great feedback for employees going above and beyond. Nothing but great things to say about this company!
Easy to get along with everyone, communicates well, kids are loving and loves to learn. parents are very nice and loves to talk about anything and easy going.
There are high expectations as a KinderCare teacher, which is to be expected as you're taking care of other people's children. The wages for teachers at KinderCare are very low. All teachers are college educated, yet most barely make above minimum wage.
The Director has been through several Assistants in the last three years. The company continues to hire Assistant Directors an not look at the issues. Teacher turn over, complaints about hostile work environment.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Children always being moved
It's a very good place to send your children, the staff is very warm and caring. The company as a whole has very good benefits. It is well organized and curriculum oriented
If you have a passion for children and in need of a decent salary this is the place for you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8