KinderCare Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from KinderCare Education:

KinderCare Education Employee Reviews for Teaching Assistant

Teaching Assistant3 reviews
I had a great time working with the children and with the people that I worked with. The only thing that I do not like about this job is that the pay is not good at all for what we go through on a daily bases. Also, there is no room for advancement. Staffing is very low. But if you love working with children, a great staff, and do not care about the pay, this is the job for you!
Pros
Work with children
Cons
Pay, Advancement
Teamwork between teachers and leadership is amazing! Team work makes the dream work!!!! The Director and the Assistant Director really care about the employees and children.
When I first began working at kindercare, I was there without a goal and without a purpose. The job would always have you on your feet and that was the best part. Since you are working with children, you would never know what to expect in the following day. From playing with kids to teaching them art to helping them do their assignments, kindercare has it all!

I would do it all over again, it’s an experience money cannot buy!