KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Oppressive Environment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA18 July 2019
Stay away!! No advancement allowed because once you’re really good in one room, you’re not moving. Specifically, the director at this center uses manipulation and fear tactics to get what she wants out of you. She blames anything wrong on the staff and shames employees in front of parents and tours. She would rather label someone than take responsibility for her mistakes. Turnover has been constant. Basic needs, among other important necessities, for the staff have not been met for YEARS, according to the engagement surveys. There are so many jobs because people keep leaving. I will never work at another KinderCare and recommend everyone I know to stay far away too. It is corrupt.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Management and low pay.

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Fun workplace and learning environment
Lead teacher (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, IL21 August 2019
It was a good place to work especially if you are just getting started in early childhood education. You are held responsible from day one which gives you a sense of pride. I enjoyed most of my fellow co workers. The school was clean and bright and the outside play area was large and had a lot for the kids.
each center is different
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  NY20 August 2019
High turnover. Uncaring upper management. Unrealistic expectations. However, if the director and teachers at your center are good, the experience can be ok for a time.
Pros
working with children
Cons
stressful environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8