KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Oppressive Environment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA18 July 2019
Stay away!! No advancement allowed because once you’re really good in one room, you’re not moving. Specifically, the director at this center uses manipulation and fear tactics to get what she wants out of you. She blames anything wrong on the staff and shames employees in front of parents and tours. She would rather label someone than take responsibility for her mistakes. Turnover has been constant. Basic needs, among other important necessities, for the staff have not been met for YEARS, according to the engagement surveys. There are so many jobs because people keep leaving. I will never work at another KinderCare and recommend everyone I know to stay far away too. It is corrupt.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Management and low pay.

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place
Volunteer/ Helper (Former Employee) –  Three Kings, Auckland30 September 2019
fun and welcoming environment, I learnt how to deal with parents and kids and how to engage with parents to inform them about how their child had spend his/her day and how they had gone about learning and improving in the activities they participated in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7