KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Not so great
Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, oh16 October 2018
So working at kindercare on W. Broad street was honestly the worst place. And I'm not just saying to because I left. I'm saying this because my director TRIED not to do anything about a teacher kicking a child. Yes. I said a teacher kicked a child and she still had her job because we needed teachers at the time.
Pros
Benefits they provide, schedules, 401k.
Cons
Poor management, poor choice of teacher.

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Loved it
Lead Pre-K Teacher, Management (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VA21 September 2019
I loved my KinderCare in VA. We did go through five directors but our last one was great. She and out second Director were the only ones that helped me get to where I wanted in the company. Both of my children went to kindercare and loved it.
Pros
Childcare discount
Cons
Pay
Great teachers and children
Early Childhood Teacher (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL20 September 2019
I enjoy working with the children and watching them grow. It is a great achievement to see the children walk away learning something that I taught them. The hardest part of the job is keeping the children interested in some of the already planned lessons. At the end of the day, I formed some friendships with my coworkers and my children that make it worth going to work.
Pros
Teacher, Kids, Health Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8