KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

The kids made the job worth it.
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC29 June 2019
I had a hard time adapting to the culture because the two directors were never on the same accord. We worked from 8-5 it was very stressful. It's not an environment I'd go back to.
Pros
The kids
Cons
Stress

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

I learned how to work with children to help them excel in school and how to handle every situation that comes upon us.
Assistant preschool/prek teacher (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL23 August 2019
I very much enjoy being able to connect, learn and teach every child that comes in. Seeing them grow and look at me as a positive person in their life is accomplishing for me.
Definitely not the place to work.
Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MN22 August 2019
As a former employee I think the place is disgusting. Parents who bring their kids there pay a lot for them to get screamed at all day. (Roseville location). We were never properly staffed. No sick pay. I threw up at work once and was told I couldn’t go home. I left anyways. Pay suck. I do not recommend this place to anyone. Lots of verbal and some physical abuse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8