KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Fulfilling work
Learning Center Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA26 June 2018
The job was very fulfilling due to the fact that i was able to be apart of the molding and growth process for young kids. I enjoyed the great energy shared between young person and teacher it was mutually beneficial in a numerous amount of ways. It was great process to be apart along with the beautiful families I served.

At times management could be difficult and get off task with petty unimportant things that was unrelated to our mission which was to provide for a great environment for growth and enrichment for kids and their families. Could become political with things that dont involve the job but just personal preference very distasteful and hard to stomach at times.
Pros
Flexible Work schedule, Great Students, company meals
Cons
Flexible Work schedule, Great Students

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

#1 place to work
Phonics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL8 September 2019
Wonderful place to work and great co-workers! Great hours and always busy with the children. Our Boss was always there to help us out. Staff is always willing to lend a hand.
Horrible place to work!
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR7 September 2019
This place is an absolute joke. They reel you in with "benefits" and "high pay." No! They don't care about employees they don't care for the kids.(Some days kids go without snack) and will confront you about things you say and do off clock at dinner with "coworkers" (meaning you can't even be yourself.) Lame company!
Pros
Pay
Cons
L A C K O F C O M M U N I C A T I O N. BIG TIME! And they are very money greedy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8