KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

They do not really educate
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OK28 February 2019
Charged parent to much money for enrollment each year. charged to much for summer actives that they did with the children which most were free to the company. They advertised extra lessons such as cooking, phonics and music for a very high cost and did not come and take the children for those lessons. They advertised that they were educating children getting them ready for kindergarten. Was informed by a parent that when their child started kindergarten they were really behind on educational development. Again another corporate company out for the money.
Pros
Loved working with the infants
Cons
Cheated parents out of money

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Loved it
Lead Pre-K Teacher, Management (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VA21 September 2019
I loved my KinderCare in VA. We did go through five directors but our last one was great. She and out second Director were the only ones that helped me get to where I wanted in the company. Both of my children went to kindercare and loved it.
Pros
Childcare discount
Cons
Pay
Great teachers and children
Early Childhood Teacher (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL20 September 2019
I enjoy working with the children and watching them grow. It is a great achievement to see the children walk away learning something that I taught them. The hardest part of the job is keeping the children interested in some of the already planned lessons. At the end of the day, I formed some friendships with my coworkers and my children that make it worth going to work.
Pros
Teacher, Kids, Health Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8