KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Horrible management
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MA5 July 2019
Kindercare is run by a horrible district leader. Management sucks because they treat employees poorly. Management and teachers overlook students being treated horribly. There was a huge cover up when a student left the facility and walked through traffic

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Horrible.
Center Director/ Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MD24 August 2019
The focus is not in the children, families, or staff. The focus is on making a profit for the company. The majority of your time as center management is competing with other center in your area and how to maximize profit off the families enrolled and cutting staff hours etc. There is no accountability for center directors when they are doing things that are unethical (which was reported by myself and numerous staff). Overall nothing about this company is about the education of children and well being of staff and the families that are served.
I learned how to work with children to help them excel in school and how to handle every situation that comes upon us.
Assistant preschool/prek teacher (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL23 August 2019
I very much enjoy being able to connect, learn and teach every child that comes in. Seeing them grow and look at me as a positive person in their life is accomplishing for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8