KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

A Company that cares for ALL
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IA8 December 2018
I love working at my Kindercare Center. It is organized chaos. You're working with KIDS. Kindercare helps you advance. They PAY for your CDA. Those classes are worth $1,500. Not to mention the books and the test. They also help you with advance education. They provide professional development. You personal and vacation time after a year. Which in my oppinion is fair. You need to earn that benefit. I've worked at places that don't offer that. And they provide raises.
I love my co-workers. They have my back. Amazing coaching. The kids are incredible and so are the parents. Its nice to feel valued by your peers, your clients and management. My director is a true leader because she never expects us do do something she wouldn't do herself. If there is something i need or feel is lacking all I have to do is talk to her and she does her best to make it happen. She doesn't have a Mary Poppins bag but if its in her power to meet the need she will and she even goes above to try ans make it happen.
Another thing I love about Kindercare is they don't push you into something you are not ready for. If you want more responsibilities let them know. And they work with you to get you where you want to be.
I would recommend the Kindercare in Bettendorf to ANYONE.
Pros
Cons
Not being able to order more shirts

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Job is blah
Site Director, Champions (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 September 2019
No room for growth. Low pay. Stroked on hours. Inconsiderate about traveling mileage for non effective meetings. They require you to go to meeting even outside of your city and then expect you to be back at your site on time. There are no perks. The salary does not equal the work at all. You’re expected to eh higtut there are no rewards. A
Pros
The kids
Cons
Everything else.
Loved it
Lead Pre-K Teacher, Management (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VA21 September 2019
I loved my KinderCare in VA. We did go through five directors but our last one was great. She and out second Director were the only ones that helped me get to where I wanted in the company. Both of my children went to kindercare and loved it.
Pros
Childcare discount
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8