KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

A Company that cares for ALL
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IA8 December 2018
I love working at my Kindercare Center. It is organized chaos. You're working with KIDS. Kindercare helps you advance. They PAY for your CDA. Those classes are worth $1,500. Not to mention the books and the test. They also help you with advance education. They provide professional development. You personal and vacation time after a year. Which in my oppinion is fair. You need to earn that benefit. I've worked at places that don't offer that. And they provide raises.
I love my co-workers. They have my back. Amazing coaching. The kids are incredible and so are the parents. Its nice to feel valued by your peers, your clients and management. My director is a true leader because she never expects us do do something she wouldn't do herself. If there is something i need or feel is lacking all I have to do is talk to her and she does her best to make it happen. She doesn't have a Mary Poppins bag but if its in her power to meet the need she will and she even goes above to try ans make it happen.
Another thing I love about Kindercare is they don't push you into something you are not ready for. If you want more responsibilities let them know. And they work with you to get you where you want to be.
I would recommend the Kindercare in Bettendorf to ANYONE.
Pros
Cons
Not being able to order more shirts

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place
Volunteer/ Helper (Former Employee) –  Three Kings, Auckland30 September 2019
fun and welcoming environment, I learnt how to deal with parents and kids and how to engage with parents to inform them about how their child had spend his/her day and how they had gone about learning and improving in the activities they participated in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8