KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Do Not Work Here
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI2 January 2019
I worked here for a solid 2-3 months and I regret even clicking on the application.

Teachers are severely underpaid, the person who trained me made 10.60 an hour while I was hired at 12.80 an hour.

The majority of people who work here are underpaid and even worse if you have a degree. There was a lovely woman who had gone to get her bachelors degree with the hopes to get a decent raise, as hinted at by management.

Once she finally graduated, they offered a single dollar as a raise. One Dollar for a Bachelor's Degree. This would put up her total hourly wage at 13 dollars an hour after 11 years of service.

They also charge ridiculous rates, if I remember correctly they charged 450 a week to take care of an infant. 450 A WEEK.

Their teachers hardly are able to afford to put their own kids in this program WITH the "employee discount".

This place is great for college students, the schedules can be flexible but don't plan on doing anything because they will hold you against your will until they are in ratio.

It wasn't uncommon for someone who came in at 7AM to stay until closing (6PM) because of how many kids were there and they had to stay within ratio.

Just don't bother, this company is not for those who want a genuine career.
Pros
Flexible Schedules for College Students
Cons
Management, Pay, Everything under the sun. Don't apply.

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place
Volunteer/ Helper (Former Employee) –  Three Kings, Auckland30 September 2019
fun and welcoming environment, I learnt how to deal with parents and kids and how to engage with parents to inform them about how their child had spend his/her day and how they had gone about learning and improving in the activities they participated in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8