KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Great for Beginners
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Antioch, CA29 May 2019
I have worked with Kindercare for a very long time. They do not pay the best, the only positive are the children. Influencing each child is the most important and fufilling part of the job.
Official response from KinderCare Education
12 June 2019

Thank you for your service and dedication! Every year we invest in our teachers salaries and enhancing and expanding benefit offerings for our teaching staff. We hear you about concerns around your pay and we will take that information back to our Total Rewards team.

-Derek, Talent Attraction Manager

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

#1 place to work
Phonics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL8 September 2019
Wonderful place to work and great co-workers! Great hours and always busy with the children. Our Boss was always there to help us out. Staff is always willing to lend a hand.
Horrible place to work!
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR7 September 2019
This place is an absolute joke. They reel you in with "benefits" and "high pay." No! They don't care about employees they don't care for the kids.(Some days kids go without snack) and will confront you about things you say and do off clock at dinner with "coworkers" (meaning you can't even be yourself.) Lame company!
Pros
Pay
Cons
L A C K O F C O M M U N I C A T I O N. BIG TIME! And they are very money greedy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8