KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Do not waste your time here
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH27 June 2019
At first during my interview they clearly had me fooled thinking this was going to be a great place to work and it wouldn't be like any other daycare. Well come to find out 2 weeks into it surely wasn't what I was sold on. The director at Dublin at park center is HORRIBLE she is probably the worst administrator I have ever came across, she refuses to go into classroom for help and if she does its for no more then 5 minutes. she makes you work OT but doesn't want to pay OT so she makes you take 2 hour breaks. She "forgets" to let you go to the bathroom or to bring you something and when there's an issue with staff members she refuses to address it she doesn't like conflict. She is very very fake and tries to act like she knows the parents and kids but she doesn't. She sits at her desk all day long pretending she cares. Be warned its a mess and so is the school and staff. The school is extremely dirty as well.
Pros
kids & families

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

Great place
Volunteer/ Helper (Former Employee) –  Three Kings, Auckland30 September 2019
fun and welcoming environment, I learnt how to deal with parents and kids and how to engage with parents to inform them about how their child had spend his/her day and how they had gone about learning and improving in the activities they participated in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8