KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Fun productive and heart warming
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA17 July 2019
Great atmosphere to work with because if the parents and the kids. Management could be more consistent and punctual. No set schedule. Hardest part about working here is its under staffed.

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

I learned how to work with children to help them excel in school and how to handle every situation that comes upon us.
Assistant preschool/prek teacher (Current Employee) –  Algonquin, IL23 August 2019
I very much enjoy being able to connect, learn and teach every child that comes in. Seeing them grow and look at me as a positive person in their life is accomplishing for me.
Definitely not the place to work.
Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MN22 August 2019
As a former employee I think the place is disgusting. Parents who bring their kids there pay a lot for them to get screamed at all day. (Roseville location). We were never properly staffed. No sick pay. I threw up at work once and was told I couldn’t go home. I left anyways. Pay suck. I do not recommend this place to anyone. Lots of verbal and some physical abuse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8