KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Mixed feelings
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO13 May 2019
I have very mixed feelings while working at kindercare. My management at my location were very flexible with hours. You could basically work as much or as little as you wanted which was nice since I needed flexibility with school. It also was a good place to get experience with children. Management was also always good at answering questions if I had them. Other than that I am not happy with my experience. Kindercare does not really care about their employees or the children in their center. Many employees who have been there for years get paid minimum wage and will not bump up your pay yet they hire the current employees for more money per hour. They also over enroll to a crazy amount. There was one time we had 18 infants in a room with 2 teachers so there should have only been 10 babies when asked about this they will lie. When corporate or licensing comes in they will lie and hide things from them. It gets exhausting fast and just does not feel right.
Pros
Tuition discount, experience working with children, flexibility
Cons
Underpaid, lie to get around things

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

#1 place to work
Phonics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL8 September 2019
Wonderful place to work and great co-workers! Great hours and always busy with the children. Our Boss was always there to help us out. Staff is always willing to lend a hand.
Horrible place to work!
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR7 September 2019
This place is an absolute joke. They reel you in with "benefits" and "high pay." No! They don't care about employees they don't care for the kids.(Some days kids go without snack) and will confront you about things you say and do off clock at dinner with "coworkers" (meaning you can't even be yourself.) Lame company!
Pros
Pay
Cons
L A C K O F C O M M U N I C A T I O N. BIG TIME! And they are very money greedy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8