KinderCare Education Employee Review

View all KinderCare Education reviews

Poor management, a lot of gossiping rumors, more focused on rumors then kids, did not follow licensing rules
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX14 December 2018
I worked at kindercare for not even 2 months. I seen so many things that went against my moral code. Kids being forgotten on the playground not informing licensing or the parent, alcohol brought to a thanksgiving party, lots of rumors and gossiping amongst management and teachers, teachers FaceTiming while working with kids, teachers getting into verbal arguments with parents, teachers telling other teachers that bring there kids there that they aren’t babysitters that you can’t bring your child unless your at work, the cook being able to adjust other employees time clocks without there permission, teachers saying they put kids in the closet with the lights off when they misbehave. I mean and the list goes on mind you I’ve seen and witnessed all of this for only working there a month and a half. Do not work here if you have a heart. The money that they pay isn’t worth it and any parent who thinks there child is in good hands here there not run and run fast. This was the worst of the worst I wouldn’t even bring my dog to a place like kindercare
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad

Other KinderCare Education Employee Reviews

#1 place to work
Phonics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL8 September 2019
Wonderful place to work and great co-workers! Great hours and always busy with the children. Our Boss was always there to help us out. Staff is always willing to lend a hand.
Horrible place to work!
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR7 September 2019
This place is an absolute joke. They reel you in with "benefits" and "high pay." No! They don't care about employees they don't care for the kids.(Some days kids go without snack) and will confront you about things you say and do off clock at dinner with "coworkers" (meaning you can't even be yourself.) Lame company!
Pros
Pay
Cons
L A C K O F C O M M U N I C A T I O N. BIG TIME! And they are very money greedy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KinderCare Education. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8