Kindercare Learning Centres

Kindercare Learning Centres Employee Reviews

New Zealand11 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

good environment to work with kids

work profile: Assisting the Early Childhood Education teacher and professionals in managing and assisting children (0-5 years) with indoor and outdoor activities.

Stressful work place and work place bully culture

Not recommend Kindercare learning centres if you want to grow as a confident and capable ECE teacher. The management are not supportive and treat their teachers with no respect as they bully the teachers and threaten them if the teachers are not doing what the management wants.

fun workplace

The colleagues are very nice people and it's a good team. Feeling like learn lots of knowledge from them. I work different rooms when they need me and they have good cooperation. The kids are fully being loved by us.

Innovative and Secure

KinderCare learning Centre is an excellent workplace with friendly colleagues and excellent opportunities to grow further. It is also multicultural and celebrates varies festivals together as a family. It is an innovative team of people, with good bonus deals at the end of the year.

Pros

Value of Staff

fun place

Kindercare is my first job in New Zealand as an early childhood teacher. I like working with children and my team members as well. I learnt a lot in there.

productive

Was really productive, coworkers were amazing and helpful. I loved the environment. I mostly enjoyed working alongside the children and seeing their smiles..

Pros

playing with the kids

Cons

long hours short breaks

Nice people

Working there really help me understand the adult hood of having a job. I was dedicated and relay able. I was available even when they weren't. I'm glad to have that experience and got to meet some amazing people.

Pros

Get paid

Cons

Let you know you're working in the morning and want you to come in a couple of hours

Very fast paced and enjoyable work environment

7.30am-5pm i learnt how to work closely as a team member and as well as individually. I interacted with the children and made sure that their needs were met. I followed through with the set out guidelines and routines and i helped other staff members if they needed a hand. I learnt and put in practice the health and safety regulations.

Fun workplace

learn to look after kids , see and learn their different cultures. hardest part is trying to keep the kids happy making sure they enjoy what they are doing and what they want , getting along with kids.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

3 hours

busy workplace

Mondays to Fridays work.I have learned great team work makes better environments.

The workplace where you feel comfortable to work with children parents and teachers

I always learnt about to respect each other.Productive environment.Team work is always there.Celebration from all the cultures.Team build programmes and student teachers as well as reliever teachers are also invited to make them feel part of the team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kindercare Learning Centres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kindercare Learning Centres
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?