Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart

Kmart Employee Review

Customers Servce

I learned kind of Products and how to place it on the shelves.How to work on Teel and know how to calm the customers down when theyre angry about the products that they are gonna buy it

Same role

Fast paced

I worked at Kmart over the Christmas period so it was really busy with customers left right and centre. I enjoyed this as I love to keep busy and help people so at the time Kmart was the right place for me as I got to meet a lot of people and help others as well which is what I do.
Same role

Kmart assistant

I loved working at kmart it was a great store to work at and a great company. The only down fall is that they were always understaffed on nightshift. Everyone that's works there were great people who were always there for me. They were like my family.
Same location

Fun workplace

This was probably one of my favorite jobs I have worked. Everyone was welcoming, Easy to get along with, Taught you how to do the rights, Had so much laughter in the workplace. People there were just so nice. Less thing I didn't like was the rates. Every scan on a box was 22 cents a carton, So you'd have to scan 600 cartons a day for a week to get an overall good pay. It was not easy being able to do that. They ain't just small cartons you scan, there are also heavy ones too.

Pros

Shared lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.5K