Kmart logo
Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart

Kmart Employee Review

Easy-going, fun, enjoyable workplace with plenty of friendly people

A typical day of work consisted of cleaning the store before opening it to the public making sure it looked its best. The most enjoyable part of working there was getting to know new people and making new friends. I learnt many things while working there such as, how to stock new products, how to work there cashiers and how they went day by day on there daily rountine.

Same role

Very fun workplace

Days at work on average was good. I learnt how to deal with angry customers and also sharpen up on my customer service skills Management was good at times Hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday
Same role

productive and fun busy work environment

I learned a lot of customer service skills and techniques, the most enjoyable part about working was to being able to help customers and doing my job correctly as well as completing all the tasks given to me.

Pros

the salary

Cons

overworking
Same location

Fun and friendly workplace!

Staff were always welcoming and had a good sense of humour! Hours were long but always went by pretty quick. Management were always so understanding! I was going through a rough time and management were always there to listen if I needed to talk which I felt was really important and helpful.

Pros

Discounts on clothes

Cons

Some staff didn't pull their weight as much as others
  • Kmart
  • Easy-going, fun, enjoyable workplace with plenty of friendly people