Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kmart Employee Review

Fun Environment

7 September 2019
Fun and Active Job Place, full on but always enjoy working. Some days are different than others but each day brings different things. I Love Kmart :))
9 June 2019
Sales assistant (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
Overall there were great people to work with, but management needed a bit more work. A typical day at work was a busy one but was mainly in the stockroom sorting out loads.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Unfair hours and mistreated at times
26 November 2017
Installer (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
The hardest part could be dealing with the customers but the most enjoyable part is getting to know other people and helping out customers showing them around.
Pros
Break within working hours
Cons
Long Hours
17 April 2017
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) - Henderson, Auckland
A typical day at work would be fun, because there is always something to do, which keeps you moving. I learnt a lot of things while working, I learnt about different customers and how to deal with them in the best way possible. The management was awesome, always checking up on team members and being apart of the team, some team leaders were not of what I would call a leader. The workplace culture was awesome, and unique. Everyone fit in which was good. There weren't any hard parts of the job but some moments when customers are extremely angry that there is nothing you can do but ask them to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job were your team members, they are fun and it is happy to be around them. I mostly enjoyed talking to customers.