Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kmart Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

4 March 2021
Working at K-Mart is physically demanding job but that hardly becomes a problem because the working environment is fun and the employees are welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone who was interested in working at K-Mart to work there as every aspect of the job is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Pros
The people who work there with you
21 March 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
This is a great place to start for anyone who is willing to be in the retail business. Great Family environment with a lot of smart people who care about your future and the world in general. Would recommend this job to anyone in the retail business.
1 October 2019
Devanner (Former Employee) - Manukau, Auckland
working at kmart is a good working place, heaps of different cultures and you get along with the co-workers very well. its a enjoyable place to work full time or part time
Cons
stable hours
9 October 2018
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Manukau, Auckland
I think I learned how to hone my customer service skills. There was a family vibe at Kmart, and I still keep in touch with some of them after I had resigned. The management was good, but you did not get a 'formal' training of how things worked (besides induction) especially when its close to seasonal periods ie Christmas where we would be swarmed with customers. Some store managers were better than others. The hours despite long were definitely higher than the minimum wage (before April 2018) so you got paid for your efforts. Hours though, dependent on your own relationship with management.
Pros
Good Hours, Acceptable Starting Wage
Cons
Needs more training of new staff members
  1. Productive and fun work place