Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kmart Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace.

7 May 2019
Working for Kmart taught me customer service and the importance of multi-tasking. It was my first experience at everything, working at cash tills, customer service, merchandising to knowing the difference between clothing brands to products etc. It was an amazing experience and every day was busy so I did feel under pressure at times but it was good for me. I learnt fast!
Pros
5% discounts
Cons
N/a
27 April 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I worked at Kmart over the Christmas period so it was really busy with customers left right and centre. I enjoyed this as I love to keep busy and help people so at the time Kmart was the right place for me as I got to meet a lot of people and help others as well which is what I do.
13 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I loved working at kmart it was a great store to work at and a great company. The only down fall is that they were always understaffed on nightshift. Everyone that's works there were great people who were always there for me. They were like my family.
15 October 2018
Same location
Cashier (Former Employee) - Papatoetoe, Auckland
I am really willing to learn new things and am comfortable in new surroundings. I have a lot of skills, experience and definitely the ability to work under pressure and also a reliable employee.
  1. Productive and fun workplace.