Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kmart Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

2 October 2019
A day at 8203 Porirua does not come without it's challenges. At the end of the day it's not about you but giving the customer a great shopping experience. Team work also
27 April 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I worked at Kmart over the Christmas period so it was really busy with customers left right and centre. I enjoyed this as I love to keep busy and help people so at the time Kmart was the right place for me as I got to meet a lot of people and help others as well which is what I do.
13 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I loved working at kmart it was a great store to work at and a great company. The only down fall is that they were always understaffed on nightshift. Everyone that's works there were great people who were always there for me. They were like my family.
21 June 2018
Same location
customer service (Current Employee) - Porirua, Wellington
Kmart has mostly been a fantastic place to work for the two years I've been there. Some of the managers can be difficult to work with, however there are far more positives to working at Kmart than negatives. The pay is amazing for a retail job and they give regular pay rises. Theres a huge variety of things to do at Kmart as well and it's very likely that you'll be trained to do a multitude of different tasks while you work there.
Pros
Good pay
  1. Productive and fun workplace