Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kmart Employee Review

Store Manager is horrible

5 February 2020
Worked at Kmart Bethlehem for around 2 years. Meet an amazing bunch of people. Store manager changed halfway through my time there. Original store manager was amazing, very well respected. Current store manager is a pig. Is only concerned about the operation of the store (which he puts minimal effort into) with little regard to the toll it takes on his staff.
4 March 2021
Employee (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Working at K-Mart is physically demanding job but that hardly becomes a problem because the working environment is fun and the employees are welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend anyone who was interested in working at K-Mart to work there as every aspect of the job is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Pros
The people who work there with you
Cons
20 July 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - St lukes
Great place to work. Absolutely loved it there. Pay is fair, good management team (depends on store) HR team is awesome. Staff are all friendly too. No complaints
Pros
Pay, makes you lose weight, team lunches/dinners all paid for every now and then
Cons
Staff discount is only 5%
27 April 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
I worked at Kmart over the Christmas period so it was really busy with customers left right and centre. I enjoyed this as I love to keep busy and help people so at the time Kmart was the right place for me as I got to meet a lot of people and help others as well which is what I do.
  1. Store Manager is horrible